Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help with Virtual DJ and a DJC.4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

manmeatHome userMember since 2013
I just picked up a Stanton DJC.4 with Virtual DJ LE. I have installed it and the mapping seems to be good on a majority of the buttons and knobs. 4 of the knobs are not work in Virtual DJ LE. The master, the 3rd fX nob on both decks wont work in Virtual DJ LE, and the gain knob on deck A wont work unless you turn it to the left first then to the right. How do I fix these to work correctly? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Posté Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 7:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The 3rd FX knob is controlling the 3rd slider of an effect. It wont do nothing of course, if an effect doesnt have any 3rd parameter (slider).
Open the EFFECTS page of the BROWSER, and see how those knobs affect those parameters.
the MASTER Volume knob will not either make the Master Volume knob of the screen moving, as it is not mapped (hardware knob), but surely it will affect the sound (master output), so its working :)
The Gain knobs will start working when the actual knob "catches" the gain value (position) of the Gain knobs of the software (visible on the skin).

Posté Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 9:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)