Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Want to know how to set up UStream

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have an imac and run the VDJ Pro package....which has broadcasting capabilities...and i have used it successfully to internet radio stations in the past....now im trying to get it to work in my UStream page with direct audio coming from my Vestex deck and using just my internal camera on my Mac....Ustream doesnt seem to pick up my audio...what config should i use with VDJ?....cause i can get the deck to show up in my Ustream audio settings....but nothing is going thru from the deck/VDJ to the Ustream....thanks anyone :)

Posté Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 11:13 am
DJMistaCPRO InfinityVDJ Radio TeamMember since 2009
You need to use an Aux cable that will run from your controllers booth output in the mic input of your Imac if it has one. Ustream will then pick up your audio from there. You may need to adjust mic input volume so that your music is not to loud in Ustream.

Hope this helps some
Charlie C

Posté Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 3:42 pm
Charlie, yes, i have an "audio line in" on the back of the Mac....one more question...i have two mono XLR's that qould come out of my midi deck....do they have an adapter that takes two XLR mono's into one 1/4 (or rca) stereo input for the mac i guess?...is that what i would need ?

Posté Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 4:28 pm
i meant into 1/8th jack (rca)

Posté Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 5:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)