Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audio MXR-10 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could you share the link with the drivers that AA provided, or was that a dropbox link or similar ?

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 6:01 am
The one I (and tyme) posted works fine. I downloaded the zip and opened it myself to check for the ASIO stuff.

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 6:10 am
migmaticControlleristMember since 2014
Hi guys, so new problem. Since trying to set up my timecodes, VDJ LE has gone a bit haywire. Previously I have been able to play using the mixer and VDJ LE alone with my config as no input, external mixer output and asio driver soundcard. Since trying to set up my timecode cdjs, I am no longer able to use that config. The options are all ther, VDJ just wont allow me to apply them. Also if I try and hit the asio config, it doesnt open up that tab.

I have tried reinstalling VDJ LE, have updated all my laptop drivers, updated the Asio driver from the American Audio website and still nothing. The mixer is definitely working, so I know its not that either. Unless ofcourse there is a firmware update which I have looked for with no luck. Does anybody know why Im not able to choose that config anymore and also why timecode does not come up as an option anymore? Is timecode purely for VDJ pro?

Any help would really be appreciated guys, thanks in advance

Posté Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 12:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Indeed Timecode Setup is only available in Pro Full (Infinity) version.

Posté Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 12:43 pm
Okay cool, thanks, I thought as much. Do you have any idea why I'm not able to set my external mixer as output though? Also why I can't config the asio driver?

Posté Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 4:07 pm
I should say I tried to set up the timecodes on the 20 day free trial before you think I'm talking absolute nonsense, lol.

Posté Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 4:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)