Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Content Unlimited Stream Error - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ugh! Here we go again! Nothing but stream errors again tonight! So what's going on? I don't know that I want to continue with a service that has this many problems. I've done just about everything. Logged out, Turned WiFi on and off, Restarted my Mac. NOTHING is working! Always at the worst time!!

Posté Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 10:20 pm
exactly it sucks d***

EDITED! Please NOTE: This is an all ages forum. Please refrain from profanity while posting here. Thank You! VDJ Moderator

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 1:40 pm
I have just bought the virtual dj pro edition and I now have problems with streaming any music that I search... it worked fine in the home edition. does anyone know how to fix this?

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 1:52 pm
It relies on Grooveshark, so Atomix don't have control over it if the the problem is with Grooveshark.

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 2:01 pm
Guys,

Both Atomix tech support and Grooveshark are aware of the issue. Hopefully a fix will be in place soon.

Keith

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 4:19 pm
Working for me this afternoon and now at the club. I did not try yesterday.

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 11:40 pm
And now.... not working. Karaoke getting stream error on Pro version. Totally worth the money i've spent.

Posté Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 5:45 am
Try again, it's working for me.

Posté Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 3:56 pm
Getting stream error too. It's getting ridiculous.

Posté Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 4:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Make sure the files you are using are from your audio or video subscription rather than from the 'search netsearch' category and see if that resolves your streaming error.

Posté Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 6:06 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
getting stream error on Pro version...on a sunday night ALL songs showing error trying to look 4 been using content unlimited for 5-7 month now and YES IM PAID UP.

Posté Sun 16 Mar 14 @ 6:03 pm
the last two weekends i have tried almost everything. streaming errors!! this service sucks. what a waste of money! i pull them by title from the list and nothing? when would this be resolved?

Posté Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 11:51 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Make sure the files you are using are from your audio or video subscription rather than from the 'search netsearch' category and see if that resolves your streaming error.

Posté Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 11:55 pm
DJmauro24 wrote :
the last two weekends i have tried almost everything. streaming errors!! this service sucks. what a waste of money! i pull them by title from the list and nothing? when would this be resolved?

Do you have this issue when you are home, or only at the club?

Posté Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 1:24 am
I am getting stream errors to lately. It is more reliable to download from net search than it is from content unlimited. Please fix and refund this months subscription.

Posté Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 3:15 pm
You do not pay for Netsearch!!

You pay for ContentUnlimited, Netsearch is an added bonus. Anything with a grey globe (rather than a coloured one) is a Netsearch file, these are sourced from around the internet and are not reliable as can be removed or moved by the host at any time.

The coloured globes are Content Unlimited, audio from Grooveshark, video from VJ-Pro and karaoke from karaoke cloud (U.S). These files are all working, this is what you pay for, so there is nothing to refund!

Posté Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 3:21 pm
John-oHome userMember since 2001
Nah, same problem here. I have a paid up subscription of Content Unlimited Audio. I'm searching for audio and audio results are coming back with purple globes. Every one I try get stream error when trying to load into the deck, and also times out when trying to do and Analyze BPM. Has nothing to do with Netsearch from what I can see.....

Partial video clips are coming back in search results and are able to preview, so it doesn't look like a firewall/network connection issue....

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 11:44 pm
wepa917ControlleristMember since 2012
I just subscribed last night and managed to play a few songs (that had a red globe) now just 4 hours in, all of the search results return with a purple globe and each song selected gives an error. Please help or I will cancel subscription.

Posté Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 3:13 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
did you load the tracks directly into a deck ?
if you want to keep them, you have to dl to cache first

Posté Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 3:39 am
I made a subscription but ended it a few days later becuase the tracks I had tested were actually not high quality. They had some pops and klicks (visible in the CBG window)

Posté Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 6:04 am
71%