Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet bcd3000 won't work with virtualDj 7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everyone! I just joined the community so i'd like to introduce me before.
My name's Rémi but I go by Akitsuna, i'm 20 years old.
i'm more into analogue stuff, but i've experienced djing with computers a few times.
I'm drummer first of all but i'm really passionate by anything that makes sounds.

Here's my problem:

I recently bought the Behringer Bcd3000 (it isn't brand new).
I plug it on my computer (Windows 7 by the way) that recognize it, same when I start virtualdj 7, then when it comes to select the sound card (bcd-3000) it says: "error with sound driver (Directx/WDM)" then, the bcd3000 knobs blinks when I put on some music but I can't control anything from it.

I don't know if It was very clear, any questions are welcome.

Thanks a lot for your coming answers

regards,
AKITSUNA

Posté Fri 02 Aug 13 @ 4:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 11:22 am
The thing is:

- first it is not my virtualdj software, it is a friend of mine's, so I wonder if he got the pro full version or if he cracked it. (does that make a difference on our problem here?)

- also, the bcd3000 is reacting when I do thing with the mouse on the software, it sends informations on the controller but the controller wont send informations on the software

Posté Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 6:33 am
Akitsuna wrote :
it is not my virtualdj software, it is a friend of mine's

Why is VDJ on your computer if it doesn't belong to you?

First, your "friend" should not be sharing his software with you (if it does actually belong to him).

Second, you should not be using someone elses software.

Posté Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 1:03 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The BCD300 is known to be a little tempramental but I would suggest you download a fresh copy of the latest Free Home Version of VDJ. I think that this will let you test your controller out for a limited 10min.

Confirm that the controller is actually working ok by following the instructions link given by DJDad. If that goes ok then look into purchacing the full Pro version of VDJ as this is the only version that will allow the use of external controllers.

Using a borowed, possibly cracked copy will not help you. If the version you have borowed is an origonal registered copy then your friend is breaking the terms of his licence by allowing you to use it. If it is a cracked copy then no one can assure you that it will function correctly.

You will find that many more people will come forward and be prepaired to help if you don't run cracked software. It is well worth doing it right :-) Once you have paid for the software you don't have to pay again as all the updates and new software versions are free :-D

Daz

Posté Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 1:13 pm
We both play on the same set, i'm just doing the analogue part, but right now i have the set at home so that's why i'm the one who uses it. we share because we're a duet.

Anyway, i still have no idea if it's a cracked verson or not, but it says virtual dj pro, so cracked or not, it should allow the bcd3000 to work.
Actually, i told you the bcd3000 is reacting when i use vdj, so i wonder why it cannot do the inverse, i downloaded the latest driver, but it still wont work.. i'm out of solutions

Posté Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 6:54 pm
By the way, i just downloaded the home free version of vdj, and i got the same problem: "you controller might not be plugged, error driver directx/WDM"

Posté Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 7:08 pm
You can check the VirtualDJ version in CONFIG -> Info - This will let us know whether you are using the most recent version of the software or not. If you are using an out-of-date version, then this may be part of the problem, especially if it is an illegal cracked version (If this is the case, then your friend should support the software and its future development by purchasing it. Using illegal software and/or music in public at gigs could result in prosecution and a considerable fine if caught.)

Make sure that the sound configuration is correct: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/BCD3000.html

The error above is what you get when your sound is not configured correctly or the BCD3000 driver is not working. As above, the BCD series are well known to be problematic. The sound card part usually gives users the most problems, but it will normally work OK as a MIDI controller only (I.e: Not using the BCD3000's built-in sound card and using the card that's built into your laptop instead, or another suitable multi-channel DJ sound card such as Numark DJIO.)

We'd recommend replacing the BCD3000 with something more reliable. A selection of popular hardware can be found on our hardware page: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

Posté Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 4:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 9:37 am
Back to mention something,

I got the Bcd, my brother gave it to me, but i thought that maybe it needs a installaton cd that's includes when you buy, am I right?
In that case I might need to find one of these and probleme would be solved.

Posté Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 3:16 pm
Akitsuna wrote :
am I right?

Why don't you go to the Behringer web site and find out?

Posté Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 4:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)