Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Scan Database

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok.. I searched and searched but couldn't find an answer - I know it is probably right in front of me so apologies in advance.

First time MAC user.. Copied my music folder to the MAC (plays fine etc). How to I add folder to search database on a MAC.. Lost without the right click command?

Thx.

Vin.

Posté Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 1:17 pm
First on your mentioning "without right click command": this is not true. Pretty every pointing device such as mouse (unless it's a very very old Apple mouse) and trackpad (e.g. on MacBooks) support right-click for context-specific menu popups. On trackpads, tipping with two fingers at the same time refers to a right-click (or "secondary click", as Apple may call it).
If not clear, open the System Preferences and check out the "Tackpad" and "Mouse" panels: with a mouse, you can choose which side shall be the primary mouse button, while on the trackpad panel, you should enable the "secondary click" option and choose your preferred wway for tapping a secondary click. Default is tapping with two fingers. The videos demonstrate to you how to make use of all these trackpad options.

With this, simply right-click on a folder in the browser and choose "add to database", I hope this is what you are searching for.

Posté Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 4:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)