Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Keeping your place within folders

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Not sure if this can already be done, but if not...maybe something to think about as option in V8 or any other releases. Basically, if I'm in a folder with a lot of files and I'm scrolled about half way down, I lose my spot where I was if I leave that folder and go into another. So it would be cool if there was an option where you dont lose your place if you hop out of the folder and then back in. Either have the option available to all folders or just certain ones. I know you could just scroll back down to where you were, but if you have a folder that has a few hundred tracks in it, it can be a little annoying.

Posté Fri 06 Sep 13 @ 1:19 pm
So basically what we need is a "back button" for VDJ. :-)

Posté Fri 06 Sep 13 @ 4:04 pm
groovindj wrote :
So basically what we need is a "back button" for VDJ. :-)

This has nothing to do with a back button. Download Serato and look how their browser works....... If I leave a folder in the middle then go to say 10 other folders, when I get back to the first folder it's right where I left off at. With VDJ it always sends you back to the top of whatever folder you go into....

Posté Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 2:51 pm
I guess you failed to notice the smiley. And the quotes around the phrase.

I know it's not exactly the same as a back button.

Posté Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 3:10 pm
Seems like a good idea. Hope it can be added sometime in the future.

Posté Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 4:56 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Download Serato and look how their browser works....... If I leave a folder in the middle then go to say 10 other folders, when I get back to the first folder it's right where I left off at. With VDJ it always sends you back to the top of whatever folder you go into....

Thats exactly the feature I'm looking for. To be able to keep your spot where you ever you were in any folder, or even selected folders of your choice (virtual or real).

JoeyKJ wrote :

Made a post in that thread also since this I guess this would be considered a browser thing too. lol

Posté Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 11:36 am
I think they changed this as I asked for it a long time ago as when I deleted a song it would jump from where I was to somewhere else. and give me 43 seconds to fix and find my place as I was mixing. Its fixed in 8 but that doesnt help me now.. maybe they can show me a video of the next thing it can do..

Posté Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 5:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)