Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark MixMeister Controller............

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK I have 2 of these units and on a PC they both work with either Simon's or the other guys mapper / device xml's.

Now I've downloaded the Mac version of both sets of xml's and neither are working, the mappers don't even show up in the mappers. I'm not sure what to do and I'd love to use this unit again.

Any ideas of what I can do to get it to work??

Thanks for the time and info............

Posté Sat 26 Oct 13 @ 9:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Check the device name in OS X Audio MIDI setup against the device name in the device XML file.

Posté Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 6:57 am
Nope that didnt work. I changed it to match and added the PID/VID numbers and changed the SYSEX and it still doesnt work.

Anything else I should try??

I for got to mention that it shows up as a SIMPLE MIDI WRAPPER though..........

Posté Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 11:07 am
Anyone have any ideas as to what I should try??

Posté Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 5:17 pm
did you name the drivername attribute in the device line macdrivername="whatever"

Posté Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 5:27 pm
Yes sir, it say,, <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<device name="Numark MixMeister Control" author="Simon Bailey" type="MIDI" pid="0x0073" vid="0x15e4"

Ive changed both the device XML and the Mapper XML.

When I click "show all controllers" in VDJ I can see the mapping but VDJ is not seeing the MMC or I should say it sees it as a "Simple MIDI Wrapper".
On the same machine it works fine with the software it came with (Fusion I think its called) but nothing with VDJ.

Any other ideas??

Posté Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 9:12 pm
Anyone??

Or is this just a case of a controller being to old and no longer working with VDJ??

Posté Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 10:37 am
Well OK then, is there anybody who's using one on a Mac with any success at all???

Posté Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 3:45 pm
try getting rid of all the identifying information from the device line and make sure you only have the mixmiester controller connected. When you do this the mapper and definition will apply to all the unidentified controllers connected to your computer. Also you should make sure that the names in the mapper and definition are the same.

<device name="Numark MixMeister Control" author="Simon Bailey" type="MIDI">
<stuff />
<device />

Posté Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 6:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Goto Applications->Utilities->audio Midi Setup.
Select View Midi Window from the top menu
See how the unit is detected.
Use that name (the EXACT one, case sensitive), and add that to the definition file (2nd line) as drivername

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<device name="Numark MixMeister Control" author="Simon Bailey" type="MIDI" pid="0x0073" vid="0x15e4" drivername="the name you see in Audio midi Setup" >

Posté Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 9:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)