Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet VirtualDJ 7 (4 & 2 Decks) MultiFx Skin - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I haven't gone live yet with v8 (mostly because I hadn't found something to replace the Rusty 4D Swap skin I love so much), but this skin almost has me ready to go. Great work djdad and very much looking forward to the 4-deck version - hopefully you won't make us wait too long! ;-) If I may make one little suggestion as the 4 deck version comes together - try to set up the cues the same way you have in this two deck version - swapable functions (I love the 8 cues all with time points). I very much want to find a skin that offers that.

Again, great work - thanks!

Posté Mon 26 May 14 @ 1:33 pm
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi DJDAD, will there be a time-window for the 4-deck-version of this Skin?

Posté Wed 28 May 14 @ 5:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
no time-window, or door i am afraid

Posté Wed 28 May 14 @ 1:23 pm

Hi DjDad,

Deck Master levels don't work, fx still don't appear. tested with build 1819.670 on Mac (1440x900).
Just want to give a feedback ;o)

Posté Thu 29 May 14 @ 4:15 am
basxrPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Big thanks for the Efx-section fix (for mac retina)

after scaling display and changing window size back and forth the gui now show the effects

Posté Thu 29 May 14 @ 9:40 am
Damm, I love this skin....but the Fx-Section is not shown :-(

Posté Thu 29 May 14 @ 12:01 pm
Where is the broadcast button on v8?

Posté Fri 30 May 14 @ 8:26 am
The MultiFX skin has no dedicated Broadcast button, but it will have soon as the Record Panel on the top-left is still "Under construction".
In the meantime, you can use one of the available Custom buttons (in the HotCues panels) to assign it as broadcast or of course start and Broadcasting from Config-->Broadcast tab

Posté Fri 30 May 14 @ 3:53 pm
music234 wrote :

Hi DjDad,

Deck Master levels don't work, fx still don't appear. tested with build 1819.670 on Mac (1440x900).
Just want to give a feedback ;o)

From the pic you have posted, i dont see any button selected from the Top FX section, so apparently you will not be able to see any of themif you first dont select one :)
Notice the buttons 1,2,3,M on the right and left edges. You need to select one or more of them.

As for the Master VU meter, this of course will not work if you have set an External Audio setup (with deck 1,2 etc instead of Master and Headphones)

Posté Fri 30 May 14 @ 3:57 pm
Sorry , I know you got not much time.
To clear up:
Tried something. Forced my mac to use disret gfx card (with gfxcard status 2.3).

This results coming up:

as you can see, your skin works if I downscale it on my screen, but if I maximize it, the fx-pannel comes up to the top (left and right side), and I'm not able to select any button. It's curious, because if I use the intern gfx-card, the fx-rack-panels at the top don't appear. Hope this helps to iron out.

Greets
music234

Posté Sat 31 May 14 @ 1:37 am
Hi, any news for this?

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 2:59 pm
Its not a skin bug that i can fix on my side, but it could be something that the Dev Team could fix in the Skin Engine. Could you please post some screenshots with the settings that you have applied to your graphic card ?

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 3:07 pm
Hi, thanks for response.
Hope This helps...

Working with this tool:
gfxCardStatus Version 2.3.

Greets
music234

Edit:
This "bug" only appears with 1440x900 px,
I can "workaround" with 1344x844...hope the Devs can figure this out ;o)

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 3:56 pm
Hi, i know you have alot to do, but would it be possible to get an 4-deck-version of this skin (swap from 2 to 4 or from 4 to 2)
Thomas

Posté Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 3:50 am
DJLokke wrote :
Hi, i know you have alot to do, but would it be possible to get an 4-deck-version of this skin (swap from 2 to 4 or from 4 to 2)
Thomas

Any news ?

:-)

Posté Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 7:24 am
DJLokke wrote :
DJLokke wrote :
Thomas

Any news ?

:-)

Hi, sorry for asking again, but would it be possible to have this skin also in a 4-deck-mode (swap)?

:-) Thomas

Posté Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 1:14 am
Its in my list guys. Will come too.

Posté Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 8:08 am
djdad wrote :
Its in my list guys. Will come too.

Hi, have you had time to manage it?

Posté Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 1:00 am
been using this on vdj7,nice...since last post I've found the 8 cues pannel.is this in the version 8 update list Dad?

Posté Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 5:15 pm
Hi, any news about the 4-Deck-Version ;-)

Posté Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 2:28 am
91%