Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Multiple Video Plugins

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Would be nice for those of us with multiple monitors facing the crowd, if we could run multiple video plugins at once on different screens. For instance to run live video feed with firetext on one screen with music videos and clipbanks on another, or maybe even music videos on one with clipbank on the other.

Posté Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:50 pm
Hi Timmy,

The only thing right now I know can do that is Essential Karaoke. It is kind of experimental and is intended to be put in Essential Media as well.

Don't let the name fool you, Essential Karaoke does video well but not so much karaoke as yet :)

With Essential Karaoke, you have 3 possible display windows. The VDJ display, and 2 other windows that can be moved and sized.

Essential Karaoke is installed as part of Essential Media.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12968/Essential_Media.html

Posté Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 7:59 pm
Hey thanks for sharing that, I'll check it out after my gig Saturday;^]

Posté Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 1:47 pm
its a great idea and would be awesome.. I just bought a pro hdmi in to 8 out!

Posté Thu 20 Feb 14 @ 10:56 pm
I think you can already do this... google a him hdmi to usb.. It would mean you can drag and drop different things..

Posté Thu 20 Feb 14 @ 10:57 pm
you can do it , I tried it last night. Its usb to hdmi.. the only draw back is that you loose some of the definition when you use anything usb to hdmi.. you can do up to 6 tvs google " him hdmi" this doesnt work with windows 8... I tried..

Posté Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 7:29 pm
It might not be windows 8 but your graphics card on that machine. Some NVIDIA cards have problems going USB. ATI cards don't seem to have any problem.

In Essential Karaoke it has settings to accommodate these problems and you can try there if you want. Would be good to know exactly what the deal is anyway.

Posté Fri 28 Feb 14 @ 4:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)