Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet [VDJ8] BlackSheepHD - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just deleted and reinstalled. Works now, thanks.

Posté Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 12:10 pm
Just updated this & it works perfectly, many thanks for adding my request with regards the browser button, mate & so quickly too.
Great skin & keep up the good work :-)

Posté Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 12:52 pm
No problem, enjoy!

Posté Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 1:08 pm
djtouchdan would it be possible to enlarge the search area?
Just a little bit taller and maybe a larger font.
I messed with it, but I don't know squat about skinning.
Great skin.

Posté Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 10:55 am
I can certainly make the font bigger - but changing the size of the box requires a whole new browser, so not able to do at the moment.

Will add an option for bigger text in the search bar though.

Posté Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 11:00 am
Update:

27/06/14 - Version 1.1.1
- Added option to change search box font size (3 stages)
(can be mapped to keyboard using - "skin_panelgroup 'searchsize' +1" )

Posté Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 11:25 am
Thank you very much.
All your work is greatly appreciated.

Posté Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 2:01 pm
The only issue I have with black sheep 2014 is the volume led meter is small, is it possible to size it up next to the deck volume faders other than that black sheep is the best skin so far for virtual dj 8.

Posté Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 1:38 pm
All good my bro! except it does not work the "change wave" => "Split scracht".

djtouchdan my respects! best regards!

Posté Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:04 pm
Yep, thanks for letting me know.

I'll take a look at it.

Posté Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:15 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
When I click on Video to activate, it won't. Just sits there - no video pop up or 2nd screen. Other skins don't exhibit this.

Posté Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 11:20 am
If you are referring to the master video out, this is by design. I don't like the click to activate.

Posté Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 12:22 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok, then how do I enable video out?

Posté Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 10:56 am
if you have the keyboard profile in use its [ctrl] + V
or create a custom button with video_output

Posté Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 5:30 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
27/06/14 - Version 1.1.1
- Added option to change search box font size (3 stages)

yes this goes make the font bigger in the search bar, but the box dosent change in size :(

Posté Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 5:35 pm
I was wondering,whats up with the video out click?...I'm having to make a custom buttom just for that...seems in some skins even activating a video plugin wont reopen the video window after closing it say for going on a long section of adding BPM's and mp3 "cover" tags..hmm.otherwise...about this skin...I think is the most sexiest skin,so I only use it when Im feeling..well you know...he,he...sexy.

Posté Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 10:20 pm
I've loaded the BlackSheepHD skin...looks good...just got a few questions on it (I'm using it in Large Video View on each Channel and Big Video Screen in the Mixer View option with a split wave pattern in 2 deck mode):

1. Is there an option to remove the small 'album art/video preview' window to make more room for the artist and track name?

2. IMO the font size in the time display window is too small and there is too much info (gain, elapsed, length, BPM, remix, year, pitch and key) - can this be customised?

3. In the browser, each track row alternates in black and grey - can this be switched to show in a single colour? this combined with a red row if selected and a white row if 'mouse over' starts to frazzle the eyes after a while!

Thanks in advance for your feedback and appreciate your work in developing the skins for 8 :-)

Posté Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 6:29 pm
Still loving this skin, but a couple requests...

I'm using the 4 deck pad version, and the text on the pads, and in the track info is super small (resolution is 1080p). For example, on the pads, maybe instead of having all 4 fields of info on the pads we could just have one or two but twice the size. And in the track info, while it is nice to have everything listed, it makes most of it too small to read. It would be nice to have the "spent" time the same size as the remaining time, or at least larger than it is currently.

Just some suggestions anyway. Thanks for the great work. :-)

Posté Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 4:52 pm
I have played with a lot of the other skins for V8 and this one by far is my personal favorite. It has just about everything I need, and it works well with my VMS4.1. Is it possible to have a daylight skin added to it? Or does Greysheep (haven't tried that one yet) have one? Thanks in advance.

Posté Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 8:18 am
Just to let you all know i am reading your comments.

When i get some spare time i'll rattle some updates out. ;-)

Posté Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 4:32 pm
65%