Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Sync button left deck not working widows 7 64bit

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

just downloaded the virtualdj 8. using ddj wego but even without the controller the left deck sync button when i click or press the button it does not sync or copy the bpm from the right deck to left deck but right deck sync works ok. bpm on the left deck does not match what is on the right deck the right deck working perfect it copies what is on the left deck . i have to manually adjust the bpm of left deck using the tempo slider to stretch music on the left to match bpm on the right .i have windows 7 OS 64 bit

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:34 am
What do you mean by: just downloaded the virtualdj 8. using ddj wego??? ddj wego? Whats your system configuration?

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:43 am
He downloaded VDJ 8 and he's using a Pioneer DDJ WeGO controller with it.

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:50 am
Yeah, I just figured out what that was while reading more on here. Then it must be a mapping issue. Try re-installing vdj without the controller installed or any maps or configurations for that controller. Then see if you still have the issue before attempting to add the controller again.

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:06 am
It's all because Pioneer insisted masterdeck setting be set to how they wanted it set.

If you are running VDJ7, once you start the program switch to 4 deck mode and click on the M button on deck 1 and the button will turn grey. Both Sync buttons will now be working and you can switch back to 2 deck mode.

If you are running VDJ8 the process is exactly the same.

On VDJ8 though you also have custom buttons so you can set one of these so all you need to do is click it once instead of changing from 2 to 4 then back to 2 deck skins.

Choose any free button (doesn't matter which deck it's) and set the action to "masterdeck_auto "
IF you start VDJ8 without the wego plugged in you will see the custom button you added will be selected (it will highlight the colour of the deck where you placed the button)
If you start VDJ8 with the wego connected the button will be black, click it once to switch it on.

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 7:48 am
DJ KozzPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Thank you that also works for me. Maybe this only happen because of Pioneer lately approach to midi DJ controllers. :@

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 2:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FYI, we have changed the default mapping for the Wego recently and removed the forced manual masterdeck feature. So from now on, the masterdeck will launch on auto and wont have to do that everytime you launch VirtualDj.

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 6:52 am
DJ KozzPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Thank you so much. :D Can you share us a map to 4 decks on VDJ8? :) Or at least 2 decks? Because actual skin do not include some important resources. Yes i know, i can do it by myself, but i am still learning how to do it.

Posté Fri 18 Jul 14 @ 2:06 am
js74mzControlleristMember since 2016
My wego3 sync button doesn't unsync I tried shift and sync but doesn't come back the original bpm

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 9:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
thats not how the SYNC works in VirtualDJ. Its not a "mode"
The SYNC button matches BPM and phase (if playing) with the other/opposite track or the MASTER deck is more than 2 decks are used
If you wish to bring the track back to its original tempo, you need to use the Pitch Reset function/action which most likely its only available on the skin (dot/button next to the Pitch slider)
Alternatively, you can assign a keyboard/controller/skin custom button as pitch_reset

Posté Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 1:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)