Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Setup motorWheelLockTime cannot be set to 0.0

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When the setup is reopened the value is set to 0.1.

I have the ns7 II and i think this value is preventing holding the vinyl and press play. It is working but for a very short time the track is playing - for this 0.1 sec.

Btw: the Startup ramp and stop ramp is used in vdj now. But only for sound and not für the motorized plattern. The motor seems only to know on / off. Is there a way that vdj 8 use the ramp timings also for the plattern?

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 10:07 am
The_Desruptor wrote :
When the setup is reopened the value is set to 0.1.

I have the ns7 II and i think this value is preventing holding the vinyl and press play. It is working but for a very short time the track is playing - for this 0.1 sec.

Btw: the Startup ramp and stop ramp is used in vdj now. But only for sound and not für the motorized plattern. The motor seems only to know on / off. Is there a way that vdj 8 use the ramp timings also for the plattern?

Hello, I use a pair of Stanton SCS.1D midi motorized turntables that had the same issue you are talking about, and I was going down the same road with "motorWheelLockTime" thinking the problem was there. It actually wasn't the problem.

Oddly enough, it's the "motorWheelInstantPlay" setting that was the issue. I know this doesn't make sense, but you want the setting to "yes" for "motorWheelIntantPlay". I was ignoring this initially, because it was set to "no", and from the description, it would seem that having it set to "yes" would cause the problem I was trying to solve, right? Well... because I had tried everything else I could think of, I thought, "what the hell" and changed it to "yes" expecting nothing to change......

....and the problem went away... :) I was able to hold the vinyl, push play, and the song would not start until I let go of the vinyl.
So... I don't know if yes means no, and no means yes for that setting or what, but it solved the problem :/ Maybe it's a glitch in the programming, and no enables it while yes disables it...

Hope that helps. Unfortunately, I still have an issue, but it's apparently a known issue already with using TWO scs.1d vdj version 8 (works fine in version 7.4) that when I try to start the other deck, about 5-15 seconds later the program crashes.. :( But hopefully you won't have that issue, since you are USB and not firewire :)

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 11:13 am
I had a lot of problems with my numark v7s just by kipping it spining at 45 rpms instead of 33

Posté Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 8:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)