Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Playing Videos Memory Issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I noticed when playing Mp4 I am hitting over 1 Million Kb , Now the same song in VJ 7.4 is hitting only 234,000 Kb . because I could go in and change the Memory to a different number . But VJ8 you cannot do this ? Need a bit of help here on what to do to change this ?

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 11:17 am
Hello anyone want to answer this ?

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:45 pm
Here is a Screen shot

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:14 pm
sorry here is a bigger shot

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:16 pm
Did you find any information out for me yet >

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:50 pm
You can change the Max Video Memory same as VDJ7 and previous. However VDJ stores it in it's own settings file instead of sharing the registry with VDJ7.

If you go into config in VDJ8 and tick the show advanced options bit and you can change the max video memory used under the video tab. By default it is on Auto. Just enter what you changed the registry value to in VDJ7.

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:08 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
djcel wrote :
Can you download the new version of FPS for VDJ

I need a screenshot of this

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:17 pm
stardustkaraoke wrote :
You can change the Max Video Memory same as VDJ7 and previous. However VDJ stores it in it's own settings file instead of sharing the registry with VDJ7.

If you go into config in VDJ8 and tick the show advanced options bit and you can change the max video memory used under the video tab. By default it is on Auto. Just enter what you changed the registry value to in VDJ7.

thx dude !

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 7:01 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
you graphics hardware ?

Posté Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:41 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)