Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Video Crashes.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys, I've been trying ways to crash vdj, and I've discovered a couple so far.

1. Played a video, applied a video effect "negative", then tried to open options. This happened.

2. Played a video, cloned it to the other deck, applied "Spectral" effect on the left deck and "negative" effect on the right deck. Selected "Scrolling Slice" transition and activated it. VDJ froze for a couple seconds, then crashed. I took this screenshot just before it shut down. Right after that, I tried to open VDJ again and loaded the same video track, pressed play and it crashed immediately. This happened several more times.

3. I also noticed that some of the video transitions weren't working.

(PS: I have the full crash report saved in a word document. Its 24 pages long so I didn't want to post it here. But if it is helpful, then I'll post it). Cheers.

EDIT: Simply selecting "scrolling slice" crashes VDJ for me now. Without even activating it.

Posté Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:36 pm
Look i work wiyh video too , The video transitions dont work fine ,,,, video Fx ok,,,,, i recomend to download all codec possibles for PC ... xvid codec . dirct x 11 .... ffds codec .... then go mixin and tell what happend ...
Thanks

Posté Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)