Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Issues with VDJ8 with CDJ-2000 HID

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey,

First of all thanks for the product well delivered, two nights and no crashes. Worth the wait :) I love the new sound engine and auto gain now works better than before - had to keep it turned off, for it somehow affected the balance of quiet and loud, didn't do that now.

I use CDJ-2000's in HID mode as controllers and there are a couple of issues so far, I'll update this thread as I get more experience with the new version.

1. When playing a mixtape (75 mins) the CDJ shows only 20 minutes. And counting down..
2. Even when not in Vinyl Mode, the song won't stop if I have something placed on top of the jog wheel. When I pick it up, the cue button works normally.
3. The jog wheel has become a lot more sensitive when compared to VDJ7, a slightest correction bends the song very quickly, hard to make those precise corrections now.
4. In VDJ7 when changing pitch range to WIDE, setting the pitch to, say, -28% and switching range back to +-6, you could bring the song back to 0%. Now, the adjustment has to be set while in WIDE. This disturbs the workflow at least for me, I liked it the way it was before. An opinion thing? :)

Here are the issues so far.

Thanks again for the best DJ software out there.

Posté Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:21 pm
Really very sensitive, V7 can Scratch , but V8 can‘t Scratch!!
I use HID Connect to PIONEER CDJ2000~CDJ2000NSX2,

Posté Sat 11 Mar 17 @ 6:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)