Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Unable to load VDJ8 after fresh install

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dsr215PRO InfinityMember since 2014
I'm running Windows 7 and after the initial install, I'm unable to run vdj8. I tried run as administrator, rebooting, re-installing, changing the screen resolution, unplugging my controller and turning off the firewall.

Posté Fri 16 May 14 @ 6:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What exactly happens when you launch VirtuaLDj 8 ? Do you get the skin loaded for a while. ? any particualr message ?
Have u tried to delete the settings.xml file from MyDocuments/VirtuaLDj folder ?

Posté Fri 16 May 14 @ 7:00 pm
Nothing happens when I press the icon. No I didn't change anything.

Posté Fri 16 May 14 @ 8:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So VirtualDJ 8 never managed to launch in your computer ?
Can you see if there is a settings.xml file in /Documents/VirtualDJ folder and delete it if present ?

Can you also try this...
Locate the /Documents/VirtualDJ folder and rename it ..e.g. Documents/VirtualDJ7
then uninstall version 8 from Control panel of Windows , asnwer NO to the prompt question to delete Database, setings etc and re-install the software by downloading AGAIN the installation file from this page... http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Posté Fri 16 May 14 @ 8:31 pm
Hi,

I've tried both and can't get it to load. I uninstalled vdj 7, ran reg cleaner rebooted reinstalled vdj8 and still can't get it to load. Do I have to have a certain resolution? I am logged on as administrator with full rights.

Thanks

Posté Sat 31 May 14 @ 12:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)