Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Add New Music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ok just added New music from Promo Only ( Urban Radio & Rhythm Radio and Mainstream Radio All June 2014 ) and VDJ-8 don't see the new Music,is there some trick to make it see added music now ? or do I need to open 7.4.1 1st to add new music then close and open 8 after.

Posté Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:19 pm
Right click the drive letter of the drive you store your music on and click add to database and you should be all set....

Posté Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:24 pm
It don't say that no more like VDJ 7.4.1 or it don't work . VDJ 7 see it OK

Posté Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:27 pm
"Add to search DB" means the same thing. DB = database.

You should also be able to add files by simply browsing to the folder (via the computer icon in VDJ) where the files are stored.

Posté Thu 22 May 14 @ 4:22 am
I did that 3X and the Main folder,so I close it and OPEN VDJ7.4.1 and did it and made cues,now VDJ-8 see it,maybe I need to open 7 work with it set cue then close it and then 8 will work.Thanks

Posté Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:28 am
The databases are separate. You should not expect changes in one to appear in the other.

Posté Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:31 am

Posté Thu 22 May 14 @ 12:14 pm
So you saying you Can't do it from the folder were the music And it see all my New music. or I need to go into my computer each time to add new music.I don't have that showing too much that I don't need to see like your ,here mine

Posté Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:10 pm
I did that the was the 1st thing I did and that the 1st thing I before I start playing. (5-7.4.1up )I may add new song and forgot about.

Posté Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)