Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet My Library - The essential database tool - Page: 5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

This is a great plugin. Thanks.

Is it possible to have a folder that shows duplicate tracks? Audio and Video and their locations?

Thanks,
DJ James

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 10:11 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
still there;)

Then I must be missing something. I changed a few tag names, that were in error, on itunes.....opened VDJ8 and tried exactly what you are showing...but the song titles/artists did not update. I had to go in and manually change each one. I had no problem doing the same with VDJ7 at the same time. Should I be using another tag editor besides itunes with VDJ8? Thanks and let me know.

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 10:27 am
been some post in beta thread about itunes tags added after vdj has made its tags.. will check what status that is

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 1:58 pm

Adam made a nice little feature presentation vid ;)

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 1:58 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Unzip the file and place the contents here:

Documents/VirtualDJ/Folders

Maybe i'm stupid but I unzipped the files put them in the folder and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:21 pm
okay seems to be working

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:30 pm
Absolutely brilliant, thanks.

Posté Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:39 pm
hello dj in norway!
Absolut Fantastic Work from You on this Tool,
very Great Thanks for make this avaible for us.

greatings, Dirk alias vlnjacki

PS:Excuse my not so Good English Speak

Posté Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 8:39 am
Garmo12ControlleristMember since 2014
If I am buying the software for my particular controller why is that not considered pro? Seems like the file tools would be great to have. Can you help me out?

Posté Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 11:30 am
A controller license is basically Home FREE with the ability to use one controller unlocked. It's for home users who wish to be able to use a specific controller without having to purchase the full software. It does not entitle you to Pro user benefits.

To unlock all functionality of the software, either a VirtualDJ Pro subscription or VirtualDJ Pro Infinity license is required. Home FREE and other versions cannot be used for professional use (I.e: At gigs where you are being paid.) If you are a working DJ, then you must either purchase VirtualDJ Pro Infinity or a monthly subscription.

Posté Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 12:36 pm
Epic addition to VDJ…. Mahalo/Aloha!!

Posté Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 4:08 pm

Posté Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 7:15 pm

Posté Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 1:47 am

Posté Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 3:46 pm
it worked in vdj 8 does it work in vdj 7 coz i didn't find it?

Posté Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:23 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
It won't work in V7 (unless you create the folders and filters one by one by hand, but then still not all filters would work due to actions used that are not available in v7), because V8 is using another method of storing those folders.

Posté Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 9:22 am
I just downloaded the really cool feature !! It's very useful tool for anyone who wants direct searches and results !!! The only thing that I noticed since now and I trying to find a way to add is the directory of genres . More specific , in my library I'm having a lot of Greek music and stuff like that ( I'm from Greece ) , the genre directory couldn't recognize greek music as a genre and it put the results in other directories depending on what I don't understand ....can you please help me with that ?
Thanks

Posté Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 5:26 am
StilliPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I've just discovered this, thank you for sharing .... brilliant. You have saved us all a lot of work.

Posté Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 3:53 pm
{{{ V8 }}}Twice Virtualdj LOGGED me out and Cut my sound and use of V8. WHY I AM A REGISTERED LICENSE USER.. i been having to log back in each time. telling me my controller is not registered. but I have PRO Infinity status..

Posté Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 10:31 pm
Unless your issue is directly related to the My Library plugin only, then this is the wrong topic for your post. This topic is about the My Library database tool add-on for VirtualDJ v8. Please don't hijack topics by posting messages that are not related in any way.

If you are having problems with the VirtualDJ v8 in general, then please post in the PC or Mac technical support forums, or if you have discovered a bug in VirtualDJ v8, please report it in VirtualDJ v8 bug reports forum.

Please also ensure that you have logged into VirtualDJ v8 with your licensed account using an active Internet connection. If you use more than one computer, please bear in mind that only one can be logged in at any time (Logging in on computer B will log out computer A.)

Posté Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 4:57 am
48%