Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet freeze

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Virtual Dj would just freeze my computers, the problem seems to be when i try to use the search engine, or try to use the content unlimited, i will have to shut down the computer and turn it back on, it happened to me in a Windows Computer using Windows 8, and a brand new Macbook Pro just 2 days of use, i will like to get that fix or if somebody knows what i need to do, please tell me as this happened in the middle of an event.

Posté Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 1:06 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]Virtual Dj would just freeze my computers, the problem seems to be when i try to use the search engine, or try to use the content unlimited, i will have to shut down the computer and turn it back on, it happened to me in a Windows Computer using Windows 8, and a brand new Macbook Pro just 2 days of use, i will like to get that fix or if somebody knows what i need to do, please tell me as this happened in the middle of an event.[/quote]

only ck Music if your using( buying ) music in the Content Unlimited and DL/play the one in Red .Try that and see if that Helps

Posté Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 9:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)