Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet First Gig with VDJ8

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dmerrellPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
Not sure how to title the issues so I will just describe what I experienced during my first two gigs with VDJ8.

Gig update with VDJ8: I finally pulled the trigger to do two gigs with VDJ8 this Friday and Saturday.

The Gig was a mix of Karaoke, Video and song mixing.

Friday: everything worked great except one issue. When moving order of music in Autoplay (use it to take breaks) it would "skip" while playing a song. It seemed like if I would hold the right mouse button down while dragging it happened more than just moving a song around quickly.

Saturday: Had the same issue as Friday but not as much. Also VDJ8 reset itself in the middle of a Karaoke performance. Good news everything picked up right where it left off, song and words. However, right before it happened i saw "Downloading" in the status section.

Each day was 4+ hours, I am using Windows version on Win7 on a i7 with 8gig of ram, a 7200 rpm external HD, and the latest update of VDJ8. CPU monitor did't get past 15% all night. I will post this in the forums but wanted to share here. Overall performance was good, would give it a great rating if I didn't have the issues mentioned above. I also had wireless active and connected, I do this to download requests, that I may not have, from the services I subscribe to.

Posté Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 3:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)