Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Controller by DennYo - Page: 4
neilceePRO InfinityMember since 2009
best skin by far for vdj . great work infact looks better than any program skin out there serato ect ect ect

Posté Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 5:31 pm
I'm using VDj 8.1 on both my PC and laptop and I use the DennYo controller skin on each machine. The problem I'm having is with the hot cues. On my PC the numbers displayed are the seconds to the next cue point as this image shows

On my Laptop the numbers displayed are the beats to the next cue point as shown in this image
I can't figure out how to change the laptop hot cue points to be the same as on the PC. Any ideas?

Posté Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 3:13 pm
Hey,

use the settigsbutton on top right and then press "cue info".
You can switch between name, time and beats. ;)

Best regards DennYo

Posté Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 3:55 pm
Denny F. wrote :
Hey,

use the settigsbutton on top right and then press "cue info".
You can switch between name, time and beats. ;)

Best regards DennYo

Thank you so much DennYo!! This was driving me crazy! I knew it had to be something simple but I just couldn't figure it out. Once again many thanks.

Posté Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 5:17 pm
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
When is the version with the overlapping waves coming??? I hope soon!!!!

Posté Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 8:30 pm
I don't work on a update. I have no time. :(

Posté Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 11:24 pm
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi. How can I make my prefered settings to be saved for the next time I open the program as I left them. I have to fix things again every time. (I have to uncheck cueline when opening)

Posté Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 11:09 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
joaolabbe wrote :
Hi. How can I make my prefered settings to be saved for the next time I open the program as I left them. I have to fix things again every time. (I have to uncheck cueline when opening)

Assuming you are using an up to date build of VDJ8.1, Delete the old Controller skin from your Virtual DK skins folder and download the most current skin from the forums. This has been fixed for a long time.

Posté Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 10:32 pm
I am viewing this skin on a macbook pro 15 retina, is it possible to do this skin in 1680x1050 resolution?

As you can see from the image the skin has text cut off in certain areas.

Posté Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 12:52 am
Charlie Wilson wrote :
is it possible to do this skin in 1680x1050 resolution?

i think, you have no idea how much time will be needed for this?

Look for the buttontext/textzone text inside the xml and move the text to the left with adding e.g. a "-3" --> x="10-3"
or reduce the 'size width'
e.g. for for the custom button in row 4914 - 4 Deck - Topwave.xml
<textzone>
<pos x="+6-2" y="+29"/>
or--> <size width="27-2" height="10"/>
<text size="10" color="#BDBDBD" font="Arial" weight="bold" align="center" action="custom_button_name 1" scroll="no"/>
</textzone>

Posté Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 12:47 pm
Your right I have no idea, I am just trying to get a skin that fits properly on both computers and having no joy. I am having a look at alternative software now!

Posté Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 4:27 pm
I'm using VDJ 8.1 on Windows 10. Since the last update, the - + and 0 for pitch settings has disappeared. Can anyone let me know if theres a setting I need to change to bring it back?

Thanks!

Posté Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 7:57 pm
eu quero o download da skin do serato

Posté Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 1:45 pm
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I would like to change with a short cut key or custom button or with keyboard between the center console: mixer/ video / custom/ scratch with out going always to the wave button

Posté Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 7:05 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
MatheusBalbo wrote :
eu quero o download da skin do serato

wrong forum!!!!!

Posté Fri 01 Apr 16 @ 3:16 am
joaolabbe wrote :
I would like to change with a short cut key or custom button or with keyboard between the center console: mixer/ video / custom/ scratch with out going always to the wave button

Map a button with the comand:

cycle '@$center' 4

regards DennYo.

Posté Fri 01 Apr 16 @ 4:41 am
need help please!!! i opened the PNG file for my Favorite skin and did some mods. i (don't) like the gray background so as you can see in the picture i managed to make the whole top section black.but i cant figure out how to make the bottom browsing area black ? i want my songs to stand out so i need it black not the default light gray color thank you for any help..... and yes i went and changed all the gray to black in the png file both the bottom song browsing area only stays gray & wont change to black ?

Posté Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 6:44 pm
toppadon wrote :
I'm using VDj 8.1 on both my PC and laptop and I use the DennYo controller skin on each machine. The problem I'm having is with the hot cues. On my PC the numbers displayed are the seconds to the next cue point as this image shows

On my Laptop the numbers displayed are the beats to the next cue point as shown in this image
I can't figure out how to change the laptop hot cue points to be the same as on the PC. Any ideas?

looking at your picture of the skin how did you get the bottom area (the song browsing area) to be black instead of the default light gray ? please see my post below i cant figure out how to change the bottom area of the skin to black ?

Posté Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 6:48 pm

Posté Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 8:25 pm
groovindj wrote :
See here http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Skin%20Browser.html

The browser does not take its colour from anything in the bitmap file (unless the browser background is specified as transparent - see above wiki page).

im a bit lost reading all that info.i changed the top portion of the skin just by testing & trying things out :-) can you help me out a bit with what im trying to do? i opened up the xml file but the page is so long its hard to find the browser area in the xml ? :-(

Posté Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 8:39 pm
86%