Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet my bug report

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

tidracPRO InfinityMember since 2013
hi,
at first, nice new version. looks good for the beta. i like the vu meter for the microphone and the different settings you can save (broadcast stations and now icy commands ;) ).

here is my short bug report:
1. my hercules dj console 4-mx is until not fully supported (like in 7) or i cant find the right functions for the buttons. but i think, this will come in the feature.
2. if i load vdj8 the first time, bpm and playtime informations are correct. if i load it a second time, all informations deleted and i have to rescan all the files. ok, i have a workaround with a batch file which is deleting the database before starting vdj8. i think there is ja problem if i use vdj7 and vdj8 installed. i have installed the programmes in different folders but it seems to be equal.
3. and now the greates problem. if i have a broadcast after a sporadic time very many buttons of my dj console are switching the functions. no bottons have a double feature and the first 30 till 60 minutes it works fine. e.g. the mic button switch its functionality, the jog-wheels become to scroll functions within the mp3-lists ans so on. this is very ugly :)

Posté Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)