Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet virtual dj 8 and numark ns7 complete reiview

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Okay after thorough testing,tweaking.i would offer my accurate review about virtual dj 8 and ns7 as far as functionality is concerned.ill summarize and say virtual dj 8 is not ready for prime time use as far as plug and play djs,mobile djs,on the go djs are concerned.here are my issues
1.set up portion should have been better simplified,owing to the fact that we djs operate under weird conditions,ie we don't sit in a server backroom environment where you can troubleshoot,tweak a software accurately
2.bpm issue,vdj 8 calculates wrong bpm,which means you find out during live mixing when you suddenly train wreck (things are flawless on my end with 7.4)
3.when i you use load song using the numark load keys ie A or B keys on the ns7,sometimes the active deck skips,i gave up on that one.if drag a song then there are no skips,which is annoying especially when you are on the fast paced 2am club night mix.
4.Browser zoom,still don't know why this wasn't a part and parcel of the initial software update.and please dont tell me to download skins, because when you have an issue its hard to separate if it s a skin issue or a software issue.
other than that.the sound engine is great,video performance is flawless.if these minor glitches could be fixed it would be great.but so far i am retreating back to 7.4.

Posté Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 4:54 am
i support your claims djteackles...also in terms of scratching,version 7 is way better..i analyzed my songs and wrote the correct bpms with v7 and set v8 to read the bpm off the tags to avoid errors..which is a step backward but i have no other option...there is a sort of work around to the load deck skipping...disable auto cue and set the load button to "load & play",so that when you load a song the platter doesnt stop(try to avoid setting the shortcut to "go to" a cue or hotcue,because the skipping may resume). as far as using v 7 is concerned also.there is a bug with the first seen dates which i am hoping the developers will address.

Posté Sun 21 Feb 16 @ 12:01 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)