Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Install Reloop beatpad on virtual dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english, but i start in deejay and would like install reloop beatpad on vdj 8(windows xp)If anyone can help me with sceenshot if possible.
Thank you

Posté Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 1:36 pm
Unfortunately, home users can not use midi controllers.

Posté Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 9:49 pm
Thank, can use other software ?

Posté Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 4:59 am
Hi, I'm using VDJ Pro version 7 and was wondering if anyone can give me any tips or help with mapping the Reloop BeatPad to VDJ 7 Pro. As it stands I haven't got a clue how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice...

Posté Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 10:06 am
That controller has native support in VDJ 8.

You could use VDJ 8 or, if needs must, you could install 8 and copy the native mapping to 7.

Posté Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 10:11 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to create a definition for the Beatpad, in order to use it with version 7 http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controller_Definition.html.
The mapping file of version 8 will not work with version 7.

Unfortunately (for some cases), things move forward and no time for the developers to look back.
Version 8 is becoming more stable day by day, and i would consider safe enough to move on.

Posté Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 5:12 pm
Having serious issues with my Reloop Beatpad. I've installed the most recent drivers, am using Virtual DJ 8 with the Beatpad license, and a PC with Windows 8. My Beatpad only works intermittently after I repeatedly shut down Virtual DJ and turn the Beatpad on and off. Please help!

Posté Tue 20 Jan 15 @ 8:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the Reloop drivers are only for the sound card, so wont affect proper MIDI detection. Its up to your Operating system to do so.
Try to use a different USB cable / different USB port or a USB powered hub (2.0 preferably)
Also try to disable Bluetooth/Wifi/Web camera or any Logiteck Hardware (from Devices Manager) as some bad written drivers may may cause conflict.

Posté Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 1:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)