Sujet Essential Media Beta 8 - Page: 1
Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 9:27 am
Where can I find, or start it when it´s installed?
I use the Hercules 2 Deck Skin
Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 4:14 pm
Posté Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:44 am
Posté Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:02 pm
Posté Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 5:48 am
This free plug-in is essentially a media player, which allows you to instantly select and play many types of media files, including Adobe FLASH, CDG, video, audio, and images within the Virtual DJ environment. A video camera input is also provided, with lots of flexibility. Best of all, the output quality is the smoothest available!
Check out these blockbuster features and benefits:
* Playback of Video - SWF, CDG, FLV, F4V, RM, WMV, AVI, ASF, MOV, MP4, M4V, MKV, VOB, TS, OGV, 3GP, DIVX and more
* Playback of Audio - most any type up to 8 channels
* Playback of Images - animated GIF, animated PNG, jpeg, tif, targa, bmp, dib, WMF, EMF, and more
* Allows you to quickly select up to 48 clips divided over 4 banks
* Allows quick loading and saving of clips, even while using VirtualDJ
* Use VDJscript to control Essential Media from your external controller
* Playback modes include Automatic, Random, and Manual
* Allows you to control the size and placement of Video or Camera
* Transitions include crossfade, fade separately, and no transition
* Support for stretch and aspect scaling
* Carousel / Slideshow for video and images - automatic file detection - pause, play, play next, play previous
* Embed live camera feed right into VirtualDJ with high resolution
* Alpha channel support for any video format that supports it
Note that this plugin provides a NATIVE (i.e. direct) way of playing Adobe FLASH files in Virtual DJ.
Posté Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 4:40 am
La opcion de poner tener varias ventanas es super util!!! una opcion muy comoda para no tener que estar constantemente cambiando los bancos!!
Posté Wed 01 Apr 15 @ 7:10 pm
Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.
These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.
Posté Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 8:19 am
The option to have multiple windows is super useful !!! a very comfortable option to avoid having to be constantly changing banks !!"
Thank you for your kind words about this plug-in. We plan an update to this plugin within a few weeks. It has been a long time coming, but it looks like we're finally pretty close to a release.
Posté Sun 10 May 15 @ 11:40 pm
Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 3:14 am
We love the Mac and all of us at Pangolin use Mac as well. We're a bit behind where we wanted to be with Mac developments, but we hoe to have something for the Mac during this year.
Posté Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 9:48 pm
What's the license file.
I remember have a push mail I registered before,But I forgot.
Thanks Very Very Much
Posté Thu 03 Sep 15 @ 3:49 am
Give it a try and let us know if you have any other questions.
Posté Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 7:38 am
I really want to get this activated.
Posté Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 1:41 am
The problem you are reporting seems pretty strange. I want to investigate this -- not only to help you, but also others who might experience the same problem.
I will send you an activation code by private message. If you need anything in the future or need a quick answer, you can also feel free to call us in the USA at 1-800-PANGOLIN or outside the USA at: +1-407-299-2088.
Posté Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 11:33 pm
Are there any detailed guides to hand hold through the process?
Posté Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 4:24 pm
The plugin is launched in the same was as any other effect plug-in for Virtual DJ.
Please look at it more closely, and if you continue to have trouble you can call our office and we'll walk you through it. 407-299-2088 or 1-800-PANGOLIN.
Posté Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 5:52 am
Posté Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 9:09 pm
Please get one of your videos into our hands so we can examine this and then find and fix the problem. Video files can sometimes be large, so something like Drop Box or WeTransfer might be best.
Since we don't publish our email address on this forum (as a spam deterrent), you can start the conversation by using our contact form at www.Pangolin.com/contact.
Posté Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 10:01 pm
Posté Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 12:03 am