Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Quick help needed. Multiple glitches just popped up.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
1. When I do a search for a song or use "suggested songs" it shows doubles or even triples or a few quads in the search result.
2. No settings are being remembered when I change them (IE: that video and audio are linked together in the criss fader).
3. Plus the issues I posted about a week or so ago that can be found at http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/193312/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Another_glitch____one_that_my_make_me_go_back_to_V7.html?search=tantrix&page=1.25

So I am planning to uninstall and re-install VDJ 8 but I don't want to have to remake all of my crates, re-scan 40 000 tunes, and set up cue/mix points again. I can't afford to spend tens of hours getting everything back to the way it should be. My question is; is there a way to save only what I need without deleting the databases? I believe that part or all of the database (and/or the ini file) is corrupted. If the DB is corrupt then I will likely run into the same issues once I re-install. Any advice would be great.

Posté Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 10:51 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
May as well disregard my question....I already uninstalled and re-installed. Now for about 40+ hours to re scan, set up cue points etc. Sigh.

Posté Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 9:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)