Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet PADS - Numark NS7II - Page: 1
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 9:20 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks Dad.

I like the skin, but I'm having trouble finding all of the effects. Specifically I use one in the other section from SBDJ. It's Freestyler8. Is there a place to find this, or would it have to be added to the skin.

Posté Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 12:11 pm
PPJJUKPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Can you add a slip button? Cant seem to see it

Posté Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 7:03 am
Also the cue points near the jog wheel are wrong, it goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, where it should be 1 2 3 4 5. Can you change it for us. Plus add the slip mode thanks.

Posté Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 6:54 am
Hotcues next to the jogwheels are 1,2,3,4,5. Not sure what you mean.

Slip mode is not part of the native mapping file and isnt currently supported for motorwheel platters. It will be added (as per the silkscreen of the unit), once added to the software.

Posté Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 5:43 pm
Hie Dj Dad,

Congratulation for your skin Dj Dad !!!
I was waiting for it since I have my NS7².

Now I can Mix and Vidéo Mix like a boss thanks to you.
One more Time it's a great job.

Posté Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:54 am
hey maybe it is the resolution of the screen making it hard to read but but the cue points by the jog wheel say 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 to me even though they work as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I think it could be a typo. Can you confirm?

Posté Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 2:50 pm
Also it does say on the internet that it has a slip mode http://djworx.com/review-numark-ns7ii-serato-dj-controller/
I am just wondering if i used the mk2 with another skin using a slip mode would it work like using jog wheels on the sx or mc6000 or will things mess up and slip mode wont work properly. Need to know before I buy one. Thanks

Posté Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 2:56 pm
There will be an update hopefully soon with some additions, and will check for the Hotcue numbers too.

The Slip mode is not a feature of a specific skin or a specific controller. Its a feature of the software. And currently Slip mode is not supported for motorwheels.

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 10:36 pm
hie
I have some little bugs by using the skin with my NS7 II:

- in loop mod, i have to keep my finger on the pad of my controller to make a loop. loop are tempory.
- in sample mod, pads do not work well. i mean pad 6, make sample 3 or 4 play and it's the same for many of them ...

Sorry for my english.

May the mix be with you ;)

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 10:48 pm
WHen playing on VDJ8, and after the recent updated, VDJ will crash randomly.. Seems to happen more when playing live on VDJradio.. I'm using this controller skin. When I unplug and or disconnect the usb cable, it fixes the issue, but when playing live, that is an issue. Wondering if other have experienced this? Iv been using this set up for months, but seems to have worsen since latest update..

Posté Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 12:15 pm
Not related to this or any other skin. Please try with the latest beta build, as there has been a possible fix for the NS7II random freezing.

Posté Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 1:11 pm
Okay. well thanx anyway

Posté Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 9:04 am
Hello. Thank you for this amazing sking. I'm using it from the beginning! Everything is great, but I have problem with waveform!
When using default waveform it is invisible on deck 2, only hot cues are marked and visible. On deck 1 is everything ok. This is small problem, but very annoying. Can you fix this or there is option for that?

Other waveforms works, but I have habituate to default waveform.
Thank you in advice

Posté Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 3:22 pm
Its not something related to the skin.

Update the drivers for your graphics card ;)

Posté Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 3:26 pm
Hi DJDAD, I love this skin. However, how do I change the mixer in the middle so I can see my videos please?

Posté Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 4:28 pm
From the top menu OPTIONS-->MODE-->VIDEO
or use a keyboard/controller shortcut ..
toggle '@$videomode'

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 12:01 am
Hi Guys.
Does Anyone Have Any Intention On Mapping & Making A Skin For The Numark NV?
Being A Virtual DJ Member & User Of Virtual DJ I'm Finding It Frustrating Having To Use Serato For My Gig Because I'm A BIG Fan Of Virtual DJ & Not Being Unable To Use The NV To It's Full Capacity As I Have Had With The Mixtrack Pro 1,2.
Many Thanks Dai-Late

Posté Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 11:10 pm
Nice skin! For some reason I can't get the manual loop mode to come up when I right click it. I haven't tried this yet with my NS7ii but hopefully that works because if I can get this to run stable I'm definitely making this my go to

Posté Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 7:34 pm
This is the best skin out there! I don't use a NS7, too bulky for my use, but I definitely use the skin. However it would be awesome if it had some custom buttons so we were able to program our own buttons so I could hide the info, a bit like in this video by Ecco Pappa - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-3T7jRFTY. Maybe near the "HOTCUES" tab, that way we could have a choice of 8 custom buttons.
Thanks

Posté Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 12:40 pm
87%