Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Olds'kool - Page: 1

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 4:00 pm
error ....no aparece las configuraciones y tengo que cerrar mediante FORCE QUIT,,, esto es en MAC...

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 5:52 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please post your message again in English.

Posté Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 12:26 pm
Sorry about the mac issue, this has been addressed immediately. The next update will include custom icons for mac users. Please download version 1.1 :-)

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 10:21 am
thats a cool skin! no mixer in the center option?

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 7:56 pm
ooops just saw them!

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 7:57 pm
Thanks Lucas :-)

I'm working on a third view which is will have an extra large wave and song info, for using with my controller and small screen laptop..

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 3:24 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Really cool skin, like it :)

Posté Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 5:38 am
Thanks Fruit, means a lot from a legend skinner :-)

Posté Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 1:56 pm
Can you please add the PAN button that would be more than great

Thanks in advance Rob Huurman - Rojo Sound & Light

Posté Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 4:45 am
PAN as in balance, yes? I was going to add that in the next update anyway :-)

I don't want to clutter the interface too much but want to add PAN to both decks and master. Did you want it for effects or to correct unbalanced tracks or room acoustics?

Posté Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:51 pm
No sorry I meant TAP as in correct BPM on the first beat....

Greetings and thanks Rob Huurman

Posté Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 2:09 pm
Not sure I follow... you can access the BPM editor by clicking on the BPM display, if that helps. Can you explain more about what you want?

Posté Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 2:52 pm
If you click TAP the dot where the first beat is goes to the point where you have made a cue so to the first beat, then that's the first beat in the editor it is more work and that's why I love the TAP button simply TAP and done

Is that helpfull?

Greetings Rob Huurman

Posté Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 3:23 am
Got ya! I'll add a button to my next update, thanks for the suggestion :-)

Posté Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 4:41 am
have a few questions. i just downloaded your skin & im luving the big browser mode. right now i have the XML file open using Notepad ++ there is a few things i wanna change to your skin i downloaded. i know how i just need to no what line its on so i dont have to read through the whole entire xml to change something.

1st i want to change the clock color in the top left corner to white.

2nd in the (Hide Decks And Show larger Browser Area) mode the color scroll bar is like an light grey. i wanna change it to another color that stands out while i'm scrolling through my songs in the browser area thanx for any input.

i know how to change things i just need an Quick reference to what line # in the XML to go to so i dont have to be reading through all of the XML file thank you

Posté Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 11:16 am
Glad you like the skin :-)

If you are using Notepad++ it is really easy to navigate the xml to find elements: select View/Fold All from the menu, then you can drill down to specific elements.

The Clock element is located inside the Topbar (line 530 if you want a quick answer)

The browser colours used in the large browser view are the default ones, except the background colour. The browser element for the large browser view can be found on line 2028.

If you want to specify different values, the syntax for the browser element (and others) can be found at http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/SkinSDK8.html

Happy editing :-)

Posté Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 4:22 am
RobGmixes wrote :
Glad you like the skin :-)

If you are using Notepad++ it is really easy to navigate the xml to find elements: select View/Fold All from the menu, then you can drill down to specific elements.

The Clock element is located inside the Topbar (line 530 if you want a quick answer)

The browser colours used in the large browser view are the default ones, except the background colour. The browser element for the large browser view can be found on line 2028.

If you want to specify different values, the syntax for the browser element (and others) can be found at http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/SkinSDK8.html

Happy editing :-)

thank you. i changed the clock but you said go to line 2028 but im not sure where to change the (grey scroll bar) to a different color i like that stands out like for example this skins scroll bar =

Posté Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 5:03 am
The browser colours used in the large browser view are the default ones, except the background colour. The browser element for the large browser view can be found on line 2028. i.e. I have not included any code to change it....

"If you want to specify different values, the syntax for the browser element (and others) can be found at http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/SkinSDK8.html"

Posté Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 3:48 pm
Can this skin be used to replace the VDJ 8 default skin

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 7:41 am
77%