Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Loop Out - Page: 1
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Discussion about Loop Out

v1.1 - Added 1/8 loop size option

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 3:58 pm
This is awesome as it also effects the video aswell, hell yeah!!

Might I make one small suggestion.........As the loop fades could we also have the video as well please??

Eitherway its another great plugin!! Thank You!

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 7:21 pm
The only problem with that is that once the plugin deactivates - ie after the loopout is completed - the video will once again be visible as the plugin will no longer have control.

Is that acceptable?

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 7:42 pm
That'll work for me sir!! I'm usually cross fading anyways so it'll be perfect for my needs.

Thank you!!

Posté Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 12:28 pm
ahh, nice :)

Posté Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 1:35 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
How about a button option to unload the deck upon completion? (for the video deck bug)

I'll guess this (plugin generally) is the same sort of coding that'll be used for the script sequencer, 2 plugins in one week is a very promising sign.

Posté Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 6:56 pm
GREAT effect!!!!

Posté Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 11:17 pm

Posté Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 9:52 am
Small request........

Would it be possible to add a key up or down on the echo?? I know we used to have one that did that.

If possible make it an option that can be turned on/off.....

Posté Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 5:04 pm
Awesome! I have my loop out back. Quick question, how do I reset the effect's parameters?

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 8:19 pm
thx so much ! this is what i need !

Posté Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 7:04 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What Up Dj'sss On Loop Out I can play 2 different song deck 1 and deck 2,I loop out deck 1 then clone deck 2 to 1before it's stop the loop out cause VDJ-8 crash/freeze and NO sound b4 it goes/play in deck 1..OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

Posté Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 8:43 pm
Doesn't crash VDJ here, but you're right there is sometimes no sound - but that's because the effect is still active and you've bypassed the effect disabling itself by cloning to the deck. If you turn the effect off then the sound comes back.

I may put a catch in for that at a later date whereby if the track changes the effect auto deactivates.

Why would clone to a deck with loop out active on it though, that seems a bit, well, strange?

Posté Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 8:57 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Doesn't crash VDJ here, but you're right there is sometimes no sound - but that's because the effect is still active and you've bypassed the effect disabling itself by cloning to the deck. If you turn the effect off then the sound comes back.

I may put a catch in for that at a later date whereby if the track changes the effect auto deactivates.

Why would clone to a deck with loop out active on it though, that seems a bit, well, strange?

when the 1st goes off then I clone the song is playing ,then I can double mix it on the fly.

Posté Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 9:11 pm
hey is there any way that it will set the loop back to 4 beats I use the loop out at 1 beat but when is disable I would like to set the auto loop at 4 beats sometimes I forget to set the loop at 4 beats and when I use the auto loop and instead of giving me four beat auto loop it gives me 1 beat auto loop because it was set at one beat by the loop out effect

Posté Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 8:07 pm

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 12:02 pm
I just got a DDj-sx-2 & it has now a roll on the pad so I just use that for right now thanks..

Posté Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:24 pm
If I hit loop out ( set up 17 loop ) and I pulse the song,then drag a 2nd song in the deck were the pulse track is it will lock up... Mac O/s

Posté Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 12:49 pm
Same here it loop out makes vdj8 to crash after latest update of vdj

Posté Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 10:05 pm
Plugin updated to v1.2 to fix a crash/freeze issue.

Posté Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 2:24 pm
51%