Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2028 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

angelt99 wrote :

Love that pic bro.....

Posté Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 7:21 pm
hello,I found a bug,sometimes when I'm scratching on scs1d I get a scratchwave drift, the audio and visual scratchwave dont match(off sync) the beginning of the sample/beat on scratchwave gets a bit ahead of the audio, I hope I'm beeing clear, like watching a pirated movie and the audio is offsync delay with video. to workaround it I just beatjump back/forth,and it gets fine,but I can easy force this bug by using the hotcues while holding the platter (motor on), but it can happen sometimes while loading tracks, or on more heavy scratching, I had to go back to build 2003 to get this working right.
looking forward
thank you

edit: this bug is on mac/osx just tried on pc,no drift, you can replicate this bug using the mouse to hold the scratchwave and use hotcues, jump between hotcues while holding the scratchwave and move scratchwave back/forth to check the drift, to fix the drift drop the track and press again hotcues or beatjump back/forth.

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 4:37 pm
vdj_pARtybOy

how do i go back to build 2003 ? that where timecode work better.

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 5:35 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
marksmolinski wrote :
yes, happened to me on a few random tracks...

using ASIO Audio2dj usb, i5, 16gb, win8.1....

Is this a reply to my comment? So, you are also seeing the left channel drop during a song?

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 8:02 pm
2028 plays ok when i open the program when i close it again and start the program again it crash the hole computer ( restarting the hole computer ) build 2003 is very stable never crashed ! played for days very stable !

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 6:29 am
yes 2003 is stable,but on the mac/osx has static noise, higher CPU, and random lag and crashes on videos, 2028 has none of previous issues but has scratchwave drift, and also some random high cpu, build 1845 was very good in CPU performance, if only they could merge 1845+(1970)/2003+2028 all my problems would be solved... :)

edit: and the SCS1d tempo fader+platter speed!!
thank you

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 3:49 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How hard is it to fix the ramp up bug in the newer builds , can someone please look into this ? When using NS7, NS7 II, Numark V7 and Denon moving platter controllers, when the platter is stopped and you clone deck the ramp up time is not delayed and the freakin mix is off . can we fix this issue it was not present until 1960 build but current builds have much better platter feel..

JAMM

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 11:59 pm
i just notice when stuttering the cue button it has a cracking sound was not like that before i am using dicer for my cue point.

Posté Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 9:34 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
ALL GOOD here 2028 have all + more NOW like 7 thanks GUYz

Posté Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 10:34 am
DJJAMM wrote :
How hard is it to fix the ramp up bug in the newer builds , can someone please look into this ? When using NS7, NS7 II, Numark V7 and Denon moving platter controllers, when the platter is stopped and you clone deck the ramp up time is not delayed and the freakin mix is off . can we fix this issue it was not present until 1960 build but current builds have much better platter feel..

JAMM

+1 on stanton scs1d,I think this bug creates the other with the scratchwave drift+hotcues, the clone deck bug can be worked around just clone decks twice,they will be on sync.

Posté Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 5:54 pm
I use vdj vinyl so when i hit calibrate it switches to Serato side b

Posté Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 8:38 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just got a DDJ-sx-2 when VDJ-8 not being use for about 20-35min hook up to the controller the DDJ-sx-2 ( sleep ),some of the button don't work and level on 3 deck is hot with no song in deck.I hit refresh & rescan on fruit's skin didn't help,and deck 2 gain did not work.power off and close and reopen VDJ-8 and it work OK....( when sleep mode for controller/not computer DDJ-SX-2 stop working properly after wake up 20-35min )

Posté Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 9:20 pm
All Pioneer units have a native "sleep/demo" mode and you usually you must press a dedicated button on the controller to wake it up.
On SZ for instance it's SHIFT+PANEL button, and I believe it's the same on SX/SX2 as well
You can usually change the "sleep/demo" time-out or turn it completely off by entering the unit's utility mode. For more info see page 23 on the unit's manual.

Posté Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 4:26 am
It's maybe a bug in the SSX2 firmware. I have demo mode set for a certain time but it comes on far too early so I am going to try disabling it. Everything works fine after coming out of it though.

Posté Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 5:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)