Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Karaoke words stuttering

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, first time posting.

Just starting using vj8, music side with no probs, all good, but the karaoke side the words stutter on external screen/s. I see it was reported a while ago, vj7 on the same PC works fine, and have tested v8 on two different pcs, one using Hdmi cable and the other as it's a bit older a vga, both running wins 7, the same fault, is it a known issue and will it be sorted, I do more karaoke these days and would love to use it with the unlimited karaoke too on gigs, thanks in advance.

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 5:41 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I recommend posting some computer information and what build your using. Be informative with regards to detail, especially with memory, graphics card, and video settings in VDJ.

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 12:51 am
Hi, how would that help, two different computers vd7 works fine, anyway im not a pc expert but both duel core and both with 4gb ram.

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 1:30 pm
Ok will do

Posté Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 2:39 pm
I have been frustrated with this same issue. I have posted the specs on my Samsung 500C Windows 8 Tablet, which runs VDJ7 without any problems. I have gone to the latest updates of VDJ8 to no avail. I even tried loading some of the utilities for optimizing your PC or video. None of them provide a workable solution for using VDJ8. I even sent an email to Atomix support and they say the Tablet probably does not have enough speed or performance to run the new VDJ8. If so why did I buy VDJ8, only to find a simple Karaoke display program has been made too complex for my $800.00 Tablet computer. Why make the Karaoke display so complex and a performance hog, when a simple display routine from VDJ7 worked fine. Is development even looking at this forum or is this a waste of time if no development effort is focused here.

Posté Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 7:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)