Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Mac book pro ns7II problems help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My set up. Macbook pro mid 2012 Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Software OS X 10.9.5 (13F34) Main drive is a solid state 200gb only has os and vdj 8 and 7 on it. Music is on a separate 1 tb drive about 1/2 full The newest driver from Numark My license is a pro user ********** (Moderation : serial removed - DO NOT SHARE YOUR SERIAL !!! )

I have been a huge fan of virtual dj and feel it is much better that serato. Despite my tweaking i can not get it working well. Let along get the latency down for scratching. I have recently restored all my tweaking back to the factory default. About after playing for about a couple hours my deck one will start slow like the start time is set to slow. if i tweak the knob it is ok and then later on it will go back to slow again. Also in have had the deck go into what sound like a 1/16th beat loop despite pressing 4 beat loop. And can not release the loop and have to load a new track to stop it.

Posté Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 7:30 am
oops I sent this to support and they told me to post it here I forgot i included my serial .

Posté Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 3:04 pm
I see you have joined the other thread concerning this issue. Let's keep all info in that thread.

Posté Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 4:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)