Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2073 - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

to djcel: I tried later yesterday, and had more crashes(logged in), I remember I was connecting a VCI-100 and the crashes started when scratching on the same deck the SCS1d was on controlling, then also when disconnecting the scs1d decks, I think it works fine when connecting new devices, it crashes only when disconnecting them, I have to try it again later today.
thank you

Posté Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 4:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
glenski wrote :
None of my video samples arte working, they are all present and the mapping on my MC6000MK2 for sample bank is not loading/triggering any of my video samples [edited] ???

When I plan a video, say mp4 file in the sample bank, it is a faint background which you can just about make out, otherwise all my video samples whether fixed or transparent do not work now ???

Thank you

Have you checked the sampler volume?

Posté Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 8:12 am
glenskiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :
glenski wrote :
None of my video samples arte working, they are all present and the mapping on my MC6000MK2 for sample bank is not loading/triggering any of my video samples [edited] ???

When I plan a video, say mp4 file in the sample bank, it is a faint background which you can just about make out, otherwise all my video samples whether fixed or transparent do not work now ???

Thank you

Have you checked the sampler volume?

Hello Scott

Right, I think i've found the problem!

It seems that the recent updates have knocked out my mapping for Sampler_Audio_Master volume which I had set / mapped in place to prevent the sample bank volumes resetting and being to loud on action / triggering ...

However, here lies the problem now, when I reduce the sample volume master knob that I have mapped, it now fades the video samples

So now I have to leave the sample audio master to full, which takes me back to the well known issue of the sample audio banks being on full volume and potentially blowing your speakers !!

Atomix / VDJ really need to address firstly this sample bank volume issue and now this audio / video link problem

Posté Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 12:51 pm
I think I found a pattern for my crash issue,had 3 more logged in, hope to had them uploaded, I think the vci-100, with firmware 1.4 DJTT, is not supported by vdj8, I tried costum map it,becasue many knobs were switched, and I cant map the tempo sliders, key learn doesnt "listen" any midi.
the crash happens when I backspin on the vci-100 with vynil_mode control "off", but I can't have vynil_mode "on" because the controller have different scratch settings, how can I have diferent scratch settings for each controller?
Stanton SCS1d JogSensScratch 1225 ; JogSensCue 1.10
Vestax VCI-101.4 JogSensScratch 0.07 ; JogSensCue 0.07
this is not a big issue for me, usually I do a back-to-back with my 3 year old son, he mashes-up on my pc desktop on the VCI-100, and me on the macbook and SCS1 system,but yesterday the boy insisted/cry to connect all on the macbook,and got these crashes.
the crash also happens with the firewire decks disconnected

Posté Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 6:35 pm

Posté Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 7:29 pm

I have a Denon MC600MKII

Since the last upgrade --> LED (LOOP - CUE - MEMORY CUE ) will not turn ON or OFF

Any idea?

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 2:56 am
Not sure if this is a regression bug or not, didn't happen on previous builds.

Using PC version of build 2073.888 every night doing Christmas Parties, last night started getting crackles in the output most noticeable in the headphones.

I use the original MC6000. Tried changing the samples in the Denon driver from 512 to 800 or so (I don't do scratching), didn't make any difference. Had to press on with it and hoped nobody noticed with the loud volume.

Yesterday I defragged the C: drive on my laptop (boot camped MBP 15") and used CCleaner, didn't do anything else. Gonna try downloading and re-install it and see if that helps.

Oh, also had my iPhone remote linked up until the white error box came onscreen asking if I want to quit the program or continue. I chose continue, maybe that had something to do with it.

Mid 2010 MBP 15" i7 4gbs RAM, 750gb HD boot camped with Windows 7.

***EDIT***
Well, well, well, just fired up my setup and the crackles have gone. Maybe it just needed a reboot.

Still have the intermittent headphone problem. Happened again last night, Autoheadphone worked for half the night then stopped working. Had to select the PFL with the mouse cursor, grrrr.

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 6:43 am
DJSoulman wrote :
Had to select the PFL with the mouse cursor, grrrr.

Why would you need to use the mouse? Is there something wrong with the cue buttons on your MC6000?

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 8:01 am
I'm using Denon mc6000 mk1 on the pc never ever had a crash on it i founded the 2073 is rock solid I'm giving to test by little ones my 8 years son and 4 years Daughter they play with the wheels for few hours if it did not crashed by them than i know it's stable hahaha .
but any way I never go on internet with a pc witch I use for playing if you do than can be always possibility it's something wrong with your computer.
make sure you got the latest firmware for controllers!

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 8:33 am
groovindj wrote :
DJSoulman wrote :
Had to select the PFL with the mouse cursor, grrrr.

Why would you need to use the mouse? Is there something wrong with the cue buttons on your MC6000?

Seems so, when the autoheadphones stops working the PFL buttons on the MC6000 don't work properly. Select channel 1 PFL and 1 & 3 light up together. the channel 1 PFL on the screen lights up. Press channel 3 and 1 & 3 light up on the MC6000 but nothing on the screen. The only sure way to get the PFL in the headphones working correctly is by using the mouse onscreen. Of course this is after the Auto switching stops working. Sometimes it works fine right through the gig like Friday night, but, last night after an hour working fine it stopped auto switching. Had this problem for a while through several builds.

Could be the MC6000. Have got a few problems with it. Channel 3 fader is faulty, this is the 3rd time in 3 1/2 years. The wiring becomes detached from the motherboard so I was told. Normally only use 2 decks and have my backup iPod on channel 2. I reprogrammed the mapping to use faders 1 & 4 for decks 1& 2, been using it like this for a year. Also got the play button problem.

Thinking of getting it fixed then sell it and get the MC6000 mk2. Got 16 Christmas Parties, 3 weddings and NYE to do so it will have to wait til after Christmas, also fancy selling my mid 2010 MBP 15" i7 and getting a new Retina MBP 13".

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 8:45 am
My guess is that it might be related to 2 vs 4 deck skins. Are you using a 2 or 4 deck skin?

There is (or was) an issue using 2 deck skins with 4 deck controllers. The work around is to specify nbdecks="4" in the skin even if it only has 2.

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 8:50 am
Just tried switching to the default skin and it is no different. My guess is the MC6000 is faulty.

Normally use DJDads SWAP 4DECKS skin.

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 8:59 am
As you've mentioned the on-screen cue switching when you press the MC6000 cue, you're using the MC6000 in controller mode, yes?

Have you tried using it in mixer mode instead?

Then the physical cues should be independent of the on-screen ones. If there's a problem with the actual buttons it shouldn't affect the software buttons in mixer mode.

EDIT no, scratch that. If channel 3 is faulty you can't do it. Maybe that's the cause, as it's one of the USB channels?

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 9:12 am
No, never tried it in external mixer mode, always used it in internal mixer mode.

Will have to check the Wikipedia on how to set it up that way.

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 9:24 am
Yep, just been looking at the setup and can only use channels 2 & 3 and as 3 is faulty I can't use it like that. I did switch it over and tried the cue buttons and had the same effect i.e. 1 & 3 working together and channel 4 not lighting up when pressed.

Got a Vestax VCI-100 I'll try tomorrow, used it the last 2 times the MC6000 went back to Essex for repairs. Snag is it doesn't have a sound card, had to use the laptop headphone out for the main sound and of 'course no cueing.

Bought from DJSuperstore in Essex, will probably be down to visit family in Kent after Christmas. I'll arrange to drop it off for repairs and pick it up after a couple of days on my way back home. Unless they do me a good trade in deal on the MK2. ;-)

Or maybe I should look for a 2 channel controller with similar facilities RMX2?

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 9:44 am
Maybe it's time to get yourself a DJ audio interface (main + headphones) to use with the Vestax. Gotta be better than using onboard sound.

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 10:10 am
djsoulman are you sure that you got latest firmware for your denon mc6000 I'm using the same one for 2 years never ever had problems with it especially with Vdj8
here is the link try first this
http://denondj.com/products/view/dn-mc6000#.VIMnoGdGDXQ
on the right side of screen it's on the bottom scroll down you will see latest firmware !

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 10:16 am
@groovindj - Used the Vestax in a nightclub for over a year with a Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 soundcard. My son has the AK1 on permanent loan lol. Trouble was I used PCs back then with 4 USB ports, as mentioned I have been using a MBP for 4 1/2 years which has only 2 USB ports. That's part of the reason that I got the MC6000 all in one controller. I used to have the original Hercules RMX but sold it when I got the MC6000. Don't want to go back to lots of wires again and relying on club mixers for the microphone and backup. Will be looking at 2 channel controllers with microphone channel, if I can't find anything suitable for my needs then I will go for the MC6000 mk2. Only used the Vestax and headphone out when the MC6000 didn't get back in time for my weekend gigs.

@nicholas123 - Been running the latest firmware since its release. Been using the MC6000 for 3 1/2 years.

Posté Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 2:57 pm
Filter knob jumps randomly in software sometimes! Never had this in previous versions so I thought I post it here

If software filter is center (off) but hardware knob is far right (transparent value):: it regularly jumps to the filtered position by itself. controllertakeovermode = gradual

4 deck skin / dual RMX2 setup

Posté Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 5:28 am
noticed! in automix play list can't be saved in the same order, when you trying to save the list it does not save the track in the same order as it appears in the original automix list

Posté Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 10:50 am
87%