Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet [NEW] JUST OLD - Page: 12

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
not sure which panels you need to control with the NV but here is some useful info..
If some panels inside a skin have the same group="groupname" then you can use the action.. skin_panelgroup 'groupname' +1 to cycle through the panels of this group.
If the panels of the skin dont have a group (e.g. they are visible depending an action/query) then either you need to know which query/action the skin uses or use something like .. skin_panel 'panelname1' on ? skin_panel 'panelname2' on : skin_panel 'panelname3' on

I am sure Zanard will help you more than me. He knows his skin code much better ;)

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 8:53 pm
thanks Dad...can you check the skins xml though? (or I'll pm you it Lol ) I suspect that these are not "grouped" but also he used the terms "mixer1" ,"mixer2","mixer3","mixer4",and "video" and "video2". but in the text part he uses the actual name of pannels as:
"wave/effect/loop", "vu-meter", "EQ", "scratch", "video" and "Big video/fx" but I see no group set?

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 9:12 pm
Dj Dad="f the panels of the skin dont have a group (e.g. they are visible depending an action/query) then either you need to know which query/action the skin uses or use something like .. skin_panel 'panelname1' on ? skin_panel 'panelname2' on : skin_panel 'panelname3' on"....
Okay I see what your saying...a swap code similar to a deck swap code.but if we use this ...will it overwrite the native "panel" code (you first example already coded in the native NV code,I know..) making it use less for the original vdj8 skin? or we can implement both,I know but how is that added?

Posté Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 6:36 pm
I did start to make Groups (by finding the code on the original vdj 8 xml then coping it to the Oldschool xml,then opening with the old skin creator and remap,slick huh?) but this is taking too much time,and given me a headache Lol ...so maybe the second choice its better?

Posté Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 6:45 pm
Updated yet Oh master?...

Posté Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 8:18 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
thetracker510 wrote :
Updated yet Oh master?...

Sent now update 1.5.

Posté Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 3:57 am
but no panel code? :(

Posté Fri 17 Jul 15 @ 4:47 pm
Ok I'm thinking about a new update v.2.

Posté Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 3:14 pm
Nice Zanard!

Posté Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 9:04 pm
Video update:

[youtube]keBzi8xMKOs?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="1" ></iframe>[/youtube]

Posté Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 10:02 pm
nice Zanard! but what about my request?

Posté Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 12:17 am
Many changes have been made in this release 2:

[youtube]2nohPACGJqY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen ="1"></iframe>[/youtube]
Thanks,
Zanard.

Posté Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 9:46 pm
that is great zanard.about my request...I allready posted the code for the numark in this thread.now if panels work with the numark NV which many vdj users own then I think this has to be done.I dont see why it works with the original vdj skin and some others but not with this skin?

Posté Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 11:20 pm
Will be 3 types of browsers:
Classic
Big
Window

[youtube]s8zBfoTIwvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="1"></iframe>[/youtube]

Posté Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 8:38 pm
Hello friend I downloaded today 3.11.2015 this great tool, but there are not all updates, where is last version please ?? Thank you......

Posté Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 6:08 pm
Scorpio666 wrote :
Hello friend I downloaded today 3.11.2015 this great tool, but there are not all updates, where is last version please ?? Thank you......

Because version 2 is not yet ready.
It will still take a while ...

Posté Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 6:37 pm
OK Thank you for info....

Posté Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 6:00 pm
Update:

[youtube]RlWJS4CiVfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Posté Sat 14 May 16 @ 8:21 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Very cool:)

Posté Sun 15 May 16 @ 3:02 am