Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ 8 and Numark Mixdeck Quad Issue.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jonPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I will try to explain this as best I can, but when I have Deck #1 not playing, and Deck #2 playing, I see the time remaining on the Quad working fine (and it's fine on VDJ); however, when I press play on Deck #1, the time remaining on Deck #2 basically freezes (example, if there is 2:15 left in a song, it will show that, and stay there, then after about 20 seconds, then the time gets updated, then it freezes again.) - It's not really affecting performance, but I'm wondering why this is? If I then pause Deck #1, and set a new song on Deck #2, then it's just fine again. This only happens when I have another song playing on Deck #1.

Posté Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 3:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is this happening only on deck 2 ?
If for example, just deck 2 is playing, does the time roll properly ?
If you then start playing deck 1, is deck 2 the one that always freezes ?

What happens if you SELECT one deck or the other (using the 1,2,3,4 numbered buttons on the 4 decks default skin ?
Does it make any difference if you use a 2 decks or 4 decks skin ?

Posté Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 5:23 pm

Posté Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 8:00 pm
The controller refresh rate cures the screen display but will that fix the button lock up issue as well? I increased my rate and it fixed the screen but wondering if the two issues are related.

Posté Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 9:52 pm
button lockup ? Dont see anything like that reported from the OP. Could you please explain ?

Posté Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:11 pm
Sorry about that. Not only does the display not work correctly but when you push the play button on deck 2 the song won't play. I wasn't sure if it was the controller delay issue just taking an extremely long time to recognize pushing the play button or if it was simply not reading it at all. I haven't had the issue since increasing the controller delay to 40 as per the instructions from the link you gave me.

Posté Fri 19 Jan 18 @ 7:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)