Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Problems thats preventing me from moving onto VD8 from 7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Its a shame as I really like how much faster 8 is and all the added features it has but a lot of basics have gone that I rely on and I was wonder why they aren't in 8 & if they will be brought back?

so here goes would also love to hear what other peoples thoughts are on these matters as well :)

1) the "shuffle" ability has gone from playlist where I could put loads of tracks on the side menu hit shuffle and work my way though them

2) The "Cut/slice track" has gone from the recording. can no longer cut tracks as you record I now have to record the entire mix in one go then go back though cutting them after in another program (That I hate using lol)

3) a lot of my tracks don't have the cue presets saved. Only about half have, The others are blank yet still show fine in VDJ 7

4) The wave form dots/marker is not lined up with the beat its off

there's a few more issue's I'm having to but I can't remember what they are at the moment, will add them when I remember. I've been waiting for an update to 8 hopefully fixing some of these issues but its been months now since 8 was released so have no idea if and when the next update will happen

would love to hear other peoples views if anyone is having the same problems preventing them from moving on to 8

Posté Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 6:19 pm
DJadamt wrote :
1) the "shuffle" ability has gone

Users Guide page 43.

DJadamt wrote :
2) The "Cut/slice track" has gone

Config - recordAutoSplit. Users Guide page 113.

DJadamt wrote :

See BPM Editor. Users Guide page 63.

Posté Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 6:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
DJadamt wrote :
3) a lot of my tracks don't have the cue presets saved. Only about half have, The others are blank yet still show fine in VDJ 7

Delete the V8 databases both on from My docs VDJ and from the VDJ file on the root of every other drive with tracks, have all externals plugged in and start V8.

Posté Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 7:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
DJadamt wrote :
I've been waiting for an update to 8 hopefully fixing some of these issues but its been months now since 8 was released so have no idea if and when the next update will happen

Updates have been happening frequently since the release of 8.

Posté Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 8:10 pm
groovindj wrote :
DJadamt wrote :

Users Guide page 43.

DJadamt wrote :

DJadamt wrote :

hi thanks for trying to help me but it still doesn't solve the problem, the user guide just tell me what these feature are (which I already know) doesn't say where they are found or how to turn them on for eg its all well and good telling what shuffle means but where the hell is the button for it?? same as split cue again it just says what it means doesn't say where to turn it on, there is nothing in the setting for it

thanks Adam.

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 4:16 pm
groovindj wrote :
DJadamt wrote :

Users Guide page 43.

DJadamt wrote :

DJadamt wrote :

split recording/track sorry I meant to say, not cue

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 4:18 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Have a read of the sections that contain those things.

So in the case of the 'shuffle' option, have a look at page 42 too.

For the split option, page 83.

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 5:05 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Have a read of the sections that contain those things.

So in the case of the 'shuffle' option, have a look at page 42 too.

For the split option, page 83.

Yeah was my bad I didn't realize there was a advanced tab with more option and as for the shuffle option I found it was labeled as "Shuffle Once" but was only available with you added tracks to the autoplay side menu playlist that's why I couldn't find it before :)

Posté Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 3:00 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)