Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer XDJ-RX - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

will vdj support the new Pioneer XDJ-RX like the cdj 2000 & nexus?

Posté Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 3:51 am
At some point, yes. But there are no current plans yet.

Posté Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 5:52 am
Hi, any progress on this please? I've managed to get my XDJ-RX working up to a point using simple MIDI wrapper but struggling with the jogwheels.

Thanks

Posté Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 2:34 am
Ok, now got it running tolerably well but without stuff like LED's working properly. It's definitely good enough to gig on, if you're not into scratching and, whilst it's not good enough to post here on the website, I'd be happy to share it with anyone who's stuck.

Looking forward to official support though, the RX is a great little unit.

Posté Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 12:48 pm
Hey John London, any chance you could post your mapping? I have an RX to try out for 24 hours. I use VDJ for video and rekordbox for audio. It would save me some time mapping! Thanks and appreciate it.

Posté Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 2:38 pm
Hi MC Fleming, sorry, I've just spotted this and realised that you may be out of time. In case I'm not, I've sent you my email address.

Posté Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 6:22 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
At the moment i don't think there will be a full mapping because the Firmware does not offer much to map.

The device is only MIDI out so you can control the Software. As there is no MIDI IN you can't control any LED or the displays.

Until Pioneer changes the Firmware there is not much you can do about.

Greets, Heiko

Posté Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 11:16 pm
fluluuPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Can send me the mapping of xdj rx pls ?
I Don't unterstand the mapping coding ! 😃

Posté Thu 21 May 15 @ 10:20 am
Hi john london! Im interested by your mapping of xdj rx. Email me please!

Posté Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 7:36 pm
Pioneer XDJ-RX mappings will be available soon. Most likely after the weekend.

Posté Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 6:50 am
you're great

Posté Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 11:26 am
This is excellent news :)

Posté Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 10:41 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For those who expect support for the Pioneer XDJ-RX :

Midi Out (Leds) and LCD Support (screen info) are not part of the current firmware.
therefore the offered mapping will only have Midi In (buttons, faders jog etc) functionality.

Its up to Pioneer to update the firmware and offer full functionality on MIDI or HID. Probably interested on promoting Rekordbox at the moment for this specific unit.

Posté Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 12:09 am
The definition and mapper files are available for download at the following link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80265

As stated above, the unit DOES NOT offer any form of visual feedback. The current firmware of the device does NOT allow ANY application to control it's leds, and of course the data displayed on screen.

Not only that, but in MIDI mode the unit tries to control the leds on it's own! In other words, the firmware of the device tries to turn on/off leds according to what it thinks it should be on.
In other words, you may see the play button constant on but the deck will be paused and vice versa. You may see vinyl mode led OFF while vinyl mode is on, e.t.c.
That kind of operation is very poor for our standards.
We try to support every single unit we can, but for a unit to have official support it must work as much flawless as possible, and as close to it's stand alone operation as possible.
We have decided that we will NOT support this unit officially unless Pioneer opens up the firmware and allows control of the leds (that is our minimum requirement)
Until then, if ever, we can only provide to our existing registered PRO users the files necessary to operate the unit at a moderate level.

If Pioneer ever decides to open the firmware we will review the unit again and we will provide official support.

PS:
If you find any bugs that are NOT related to the lack of feedback (in other words if you find any bugs that are not related with what you see on the controller) let us know.

Posté Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 5:01 am
Thanks very much, as you can see from my details I've been with VirtualDj for a very long time now and I can't think of another company that gives such excellent service without ever charging for an upgrade.

Posté Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 8:19 am
bonjour quel bouton sur la rx correspond a la préecoute de chaque voie

Posté Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 12:22 pm
fluluuPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello john london
can you send me two the map of xdj rx please

thanks

Posté Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 8:25 pm
There is a download link in the message above (by support staff).

Posté Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 3:20 am
Hi. I bough 2day license VirtualDJ 8 subscriber. I download mapper from your webside instaled on my laptop with windows 8 Deck A & B all function working but I can't setup mixer and all signal going from all deck going just on CH1 I don't know what happen and how I can fixed. I try find answer on any forums youtube etc but still nothing

Posté Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 12:47 pm
AbtinPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello everyone!
I bought Pioneer XDJ-RX, but I dont know how can I connect it to the VirtualDJ 7 or 8, can anyone help me ??
Thank you.

Posté Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 12:52 pm
83%