Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet MIC EQ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Dear VDJ please for God sake implement MIC EQ it a fundamental MUST the application has so much to offer but with no basic MIC EQ its a second-rate please implement what is a basic fundamental requirement for any broadcaster no dj or any broadcaster who just jump on air without sorting out their mic EQ first. please implement EQ the program functions have already been written they are available on al decks so please implement high , mid, and low frequency EQ

Posté Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 2:05 pm
If you really must have EQ for the mic, it can be done with VDJ 8 right now...

All you do is route your mic input through a spare deck. You can then use the effects and EQ of that mixer channel for the mic.

Speaking personally though, I think most professionals would be using an external hardware mixer rather than the on screen one.

Posté Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 2:21 pm
I second this suggestion, I currently have a high end mic going through my midi controller and the only thing i can change is the volume level. My microphone tends to lean towards the mid to high side would love to be able to mix lyrics into different genres more effectively as i usually have quite a bassy tone and sometimes it can overpower the track if loud enough to hear or disappear if too quiet, I very rarely find the happy medium :(

I have had a look for an add-on but cant seem to find anything? Is this something that is even possible, or something that is being developed? Surely there are many people who would find this feature extremely useful?

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 1:25 am
Sorry didn't read the second post properly how do i go about assigning my microphone to the third channel?

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 2:16 am
Yateseyuk wrote :
Sorry didn't read the second post properly how do i go about assigning my microphone to the third channel?

If your mic input isn't all hardware based you can set it up as a deck channel, and then do all the things with it that you can do with a regular deck. More info here:

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 6:11 am
LDJMaxPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hello,
and add a talk over function without to have to go the script way...

and oh... with some MIC effects (delay reverb...) without to patch to a spare deck

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 8:53 am
LDJMax wrote :
hello,
and add a talk over function without to have to go the script way...

and oh... with some MIC effects (delay reverb...) without to patch to a spare deck

Actually both would be pretty much the same regardless if you script it yourself or have someone else (like the devs) do it for you. A channel (deck) is needed and so is scripting. Scripting is basically used everywhere including internally in VDJ

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 11:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
For effects you don't need a deck anymore. I believe there's a pad page to show how to enable effects on the mic channel

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 2:30 pm

Posté Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 4:00 pm
LDJMaxPRO InfinityMember since 2009
thanks, will try

Posté Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 7:32 pm
snowybLE userMember since 2005
It is installed but it doesn´t work ........

Posté Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 4:28 pm
Is your mic routed through the VDJ mixer? Show us your VDJ audio config page.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 5:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)