Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Problems with Latest Update

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just had message to install new update did so as usual now when im in automix and the track s mix it locks up for a split second then carrys on not every time but 70% of the time cant play like this haven't tested anything else but will be doing so later.

Posté Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 8:20 am
What do you mean by lock up? No sound, stuttering sound, or is this a visual or graphics issue? I believe their was a new automix fix added with this update, that is supposed to address this issue.

Posté Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 11:26 pm
I installed the new version and I don't believe that I encountered that issue. I worked on my automix setlist the other day and all seemed fine.

Posté Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 4:40 pm
GastonBPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJLITTLEJOHN36 wrote :
Just had message to install new update did so as usual now when im in automix and the track s mix it locks up for a split second then carrys on not every time but 70% of the time cant play like this haven't tested anything else but will be doing so later.

I updated yesterday before playing and got the same problem. The music would suddenly stop for a second or two and run again. The people on the dance floor would give me the look. Lol.

Posté Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 3:10 pm
I'm getting the exact same thing happening. Audio just drops out for a second. Same track played twice might or might not do it but never in the same spot.

Posté Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 4:34 am
murphy6PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Updated software yesterday now it stutters and freezes on auto mix ??? Any ideas

Posté Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 12:50 am
Updated to what, 8.1? This is a VDJ 8 thread.

Posté Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 6:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)