Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Synchronization with another computer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My wish would be to be able to connect my computer with VDJ to another computer alos with VDJ so that I could make a four hands mix with a friend DJ.
The music played on computer 2 could automatically be synchonized (as regards BPM for instance) with the music played on computer 1.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 10:28 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Make a click track, put it on deck 6 for each machine, loop it, sync by ear, set deck 6 as master, mute deck 6, switch back to 2 or 4 deck skins, each machine will sync to deck 6 and in turn be sync'd with each other.

Posté Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 4:37 am
It used to be possible to connect two VDJ copies via a LAN cable, back when VDJ only had two decks.

Since they added more decks, they took the feature away.

Posté Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 5:08 pm
here is the key, 1. you can hook up two screens and then as many controllers as you wish.. both controllers can sscroll music and control the decks , you can assign them to deck 1 ,2 or 3, 4.... Then he or her can face you and spin and you can share the music

Posté Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 1:24 am
Good idea - but for that use, it's a shame that you can't have two separate browsers, so each user could access and show their own data and one would not be affected by the other.

Posté Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 12:02 pm
we tried it back with a cable and it was ok but i like the idea of four decks and being able to see what and use what ever each other needs.

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 12:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)