Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2425 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

-Fix regression causing reduced sound quality when mastertempo is disabled and pitchQuality is 2
-Fix cue_stop crash (#2399 regression)
-Improve scratch sound quality
-Add videoCreateLinkOnDrop option
-Fixed bug with removing items from file list when some items are still selected
-Fix filter folder 'User 1 is text'
-Improve use of colors in filter folders ('color=red' and 'color=255,0,0' both work)
-Remember last path used for Copy To or Move To

Posté Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 12:03 am
while working the automix, video is in black and not active transitions ...

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 12:31 am
I know this doesnt belong here but I find a easy way to fix many of my problems on windows 10, ALWAYS RUN VIRTUAL DJ 8 AS AN ADMINISTRATOR!! It just acts weird if you dont do it like my sound card dont get recognized, samplers cant get erased or moved from and within the banks, the waves glitched, etc etc etc.

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 11:46 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
djsampamix wrote :
I know this doesnt belong here but I find a easy way to fix many of my problems on windows 10, ALWAYS RUN VIRTUAL DJ 8 AS AN ADMINISTRATOR!! It just acts weird if you dont do it like my sound card dont get recognized, samplers cant get erased or moved from and within the banks, the waves glitched, etc etc etc.

It seems that for some users the permissions of the Documents\VirtualDJ folder changed after upgrading to windows 10.
Check the permissions of this folder and make sure your personal user account has write access.

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 7:20 am
djniconeuquen wrote :
while working the automix, video is in black and not active transitions ...

Just tried and transition is working fine for me during automix.

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 7:26 am
The problem is, when the mix of video and audio is ...

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:17 am
I dont know how to do that but I will try it when I get home.

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 6:40 pm
how stable is this one? any experiences?

Posté Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 8:29 am
So far so good Timm

Posté Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 8:34 am
I had an actual close program crash last night while playing Karaoke (It wasn't a bad singer that caused it afaik :P). I believe it may be related to automix somehow though since the crash occurred a few songs after coming off of automix running videos. Following the crash I played Karaoke for 3 consecutive hours without any further issues. I also noticed one time that there was a slight hiccup in the audio playing on when loading a song on my second deck. This has not happened to me since version 2.xx. I realize this is a beta etc... but thought I should post these issues since neither has happened to me ever with the public builds. Windows 10 with Denon 6000 mk1 btw.

Posté Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 9:59 pm
did a five hour gig today with mikdrop,effects, video clips, used the remote app and automix. Flawless! I do have on little problem, I am getting some very very very tiny minor audio cracks....If i set ms response to 1 i hear it more. Currently i have it at 6ms...Using a denon mc6k mk2 on windows 7...anybody knows a way to have 1 ms but no audio dropouts?

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 11:00 am
It will be the Denon Asio driver, it's not very good. The difference between 1ms and 6ms is not even noticeable so no point in trying to achieve it.

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 11:28 am
Automix now starts on Master Temp deck instead of previous behaviour of starting on SELECTED DECK. I think this is undesireable and should start at the selected deck (otherwise it cannot be easily assigned / mapped what channel you want Automix to sound)
first build I've seen this

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 1:35 pm
Nothing has changed to the selection of the automix deck.
When you start automix, and there's a master deck selected, that will be used, otherwise it will start on the deck that was playing (or selected if no decks playing)

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:01 pm
well it changed here. I used to be able to select my deck with a mapping command (both prelisten and deck select) and then that track would do the automix. Now it doesn't do that anymore, only the master deck, so something changed.

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:50 pm
flawless run yesterday. 6+ hours total. zero problems. (apart from right click fields getting in the way a lot on touch screen, seems to be getting worse again) thought I'd mention it. Thanks

the below seems to be getting worse again: (independent of windows Right click time settings)

"right click works (im a touch user for ages now) however there are some issues..

for me the right click panel (options window) sometimes just shows up unwanted... and you cant really discard it... (only way is to press LOAD ON DECK "n") sometimes I have several open at the same time and the only way to get rid of it is click in another browser panel or even sometimes to "load on deck XYZ"

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 11:59 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
From the b2412:
-Fix b2389 regression bug causing sound and waveform to get out of sync in some cases

I noticed it's back. I'm using DDJ-SX2 and playing with cues, i couldn't stay on beat. There's a delay...

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 12:32 pm
try to call "pitch" on a custom button. pitch_slider not available an you only get an offer to choose "pich2"

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 12:54 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
It will be the Denon Asio driver, it's not very good. The difference between 1ms and 6ms is not even noticeable so no point in trying to achieve it.

what can i do about it?

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 5:22 pm
Nothing. Just set the latency higher until the clicks stop.

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 6:38 pm
87%