Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer ddj sb2 - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Thanks for information! Best regards!

Posté Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 9:56 am
Hi, my SB2 is working, but when I try to set it up so that I can use the headphones, it says that there's no soundcard detected. Anyone know of any reason this might be happening?

Posté Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 5:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If Windows 10 is what you are using, then there may be an issue with the drivers compatibility. Known issue with Pioneer drivers.
Try to re-install the ASIO drivers, make sure the DDJ-SB2 is NOT the default sound card of Windows and try again.

Posté Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 6:01 pm
Hi, everyone! When i was installed VD8 and got a license for my ddj sb2 on stacionar PC, i wanted to lunch it on my portable, but program announced, that connection is filed. Does it means, that my license works just on one machine?

Posté Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 1:27 pm
You can be logged on to two machines at the same time.

Posté Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 3:19 pm
Thanks! I found the problem. That was in usb power configuration. :)

Posté Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 6:58 pm
Hi, guys! One more question. What if I haven`t access to internet. Did my license will works on VD?

Posté Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 9:40 pm
Thanks a lot! :) Have a nice day!

Posté Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 11:30 am
hi is there any skin that is free for the pioneer ddj sb2 for vdj 8

Posté Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 1:01 pm
kithVirtDJ wrote :
I already got a DDJ SB2 and hacked the existing mapping files for the DDJ SB to work with that.
Only two small additions were necessary (for the gain/trim controls and the LED vumeters).
As far as I can tell, works without problems.
I am not sure if/how I can post the files here (if it is allowed at all) , please advise.

Could you send files by e friend I 'm from mexico?

Posté Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 4:35 am
Hi, I'm looking to purchase the Pioneer DDJ SB2 (i'm new to this and in no way a pro - just enjoying learning on this). My current DJ Tech controller has recording capabilities and I wonder if I will still be able to record with the DDJ SB2? More importantly - does VDJ have support for the DDJ SB2 now (it's not listed in some areas of the website). Thank you much.

Posté Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 9:49 pm
Hello, support for the DDJ SB2 is built into Virtual DJ 8. If you are using the latest version of Virtual DJ then you can record on your PC within the software. Just pick and destination folder and you should be good to go.

Posté Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 12:00 am
Thanks a lot.

Posté Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 5:26 am
Pls fellow dj's...bail me out...I use to be a very good d.j on vd7 before but after pioneer. ssb2 the whole stuff has been a mess the computer is saying video driver before it work?

Posté Sun 27 Dec 15 @ 8:07 pm
Hey guys, I have the DDJ SB2 and it doesnt work with virtual dj. Does anyone know if their will eventually be a plugin for it? Becuz i dont want o have to map everything into virtual dj myself.

Posté Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 9:41 pm
Just a reminder, auto mapping only works with the Pro or Subscription version of VDJ 8 it will not work with the home version.

Posté Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 10:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
SynTek21 wrote :
Hey guys, I have the DDJ SB2 and it doesnt work with virtual dj. Does anyone know if their will eventually be a plugin for it? Becuz i dont want o have to map everything into virtual dj myself.

Pioneer DDJ-SB2 is natively supported in VirtualDJ 8 http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html
It will not work with previous versions. Download and install VirtualDJ 8 from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html and give it a try (will work for 10 minutes each time you relaunch the software as a demo) and purchase a license if you like the way it works.

Posté Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 10:13 am
I have a Pioneer DDJ-Sb2 I need mappeur I can play with it on Virtual DJ 7.04 is what if someone can give me full version virtual dj 8.1 it was very good I noticed that he mounted on virtual dj 8.1 but they give you up to 10 minutes 24 who can help me and when I have a party I would assume players who have it sent to my mailbox please! EMAIL REMOVED
and thanks in advance!

Posté Sun 17 Jan 16 @ 10:49 am
Please read the information in the message above yours!

The SB2 will not work in VDJ 7. You will need to use VDJ 8.

You can download VDJ yourself. This will be the "full version". All you need to do is purchase a license to unlock the full features.

Posté Sun 17 Jan 16 @ 10:55 am
73%