Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Karaoke Feature Requests - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There haven't been any new builds released since your last post, so obviously there won't have been any new features added...

Posté Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 1:29 pm
SBDJ wrote :
There haven't been any new builds released since your last post, so obviously there won't have been any new features added...

i know that myself, but when something is happening ???

Posté Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 3:51 pm
Atomix do not give details of upcoming releases or the contents of them. That's just the way it is.

I know it's frustrating but we just have to wait.

Posté Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 5:36 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ditto !!

Posté Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 10:50 am
Really looking forward to this eventual update, Scott. Please keep pressing the development team to get this request prioritized. Thanks

Posté Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 2:47 am
ditto !!

Posté Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 7:46 am
Thats a lot of "DITTO's"

Posté Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 9:56 am
Billbwe wrote :
Thats a lot of "DITTO's"

but it interests nobody from atomix

Posté Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 11:04 am
I'm sure they are doing the best they can, good things are worth waiting for !

Posté Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 12:45 pm
s1derful wrote :
Really looking forward to this eventual update, Scott. Please keep pressing the development team to get this request prioritized. Thanks

No need; I am a member of the development team ;)

Benz Werner wrote :
but it interests nobody from atomix

Would you like me to post "we are still aware of your request" every time you post "ditto" then?

Posté Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 1:00 pm
Well, It seems that Karaoke is not a major priority in Atomix's VDJ development. I need the ability to retain singers info and other KJ features and it appears that this is not going to happen with VDJ. I've been waiting over a year for Atomix to make VDJ as good a Karaoke hosting as VDJ is for DJing.

I can't wait around on maybe's and since nobody from Atomix is able to say what's coming up and when. I'm going to have to switch to PCDJ's Karaoki for my KJ gigs to get the karaoke features I need. This is a sad thing for me as I really would rather use one program for DJ & KJ.

Atomix has made a few adjustments to accommodate KJ Hosting, but It's a shame that a powerful program for DJing such as VDJ can't be just as powerful as a KJ hosting software.

Well I'm off to spend more money to get Karaoki since VDJ appears to have no interest in diversifying their program to the level of Karaoki.

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 5:00 am
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have to agree with the above. Another sale lost. I'll hold on though as only want to use one program,so frustrating

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 6:36 am
Not a lost sale though, if you already have Pro Infinity then Atomix already have your money!

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 6:39 am
MagicDon wrote :
Well, It seems that Karaoke is not a major priority in Atomix's VDJ development. I need the ability to retain singers info and other KJ features and it appears that this is not going to happen with VDJ. I've been waiting over a year for Atomix to make VDJ as good a Karaoke hosting as VDJ is for DJing.

I can't wait around on maybe's and since nobody from Atomix is able to say what's coming up and when. I'm going to have to switch to PCDJ's Karaoki for my KJ gigs to get the karaoke features I need. This is a sad thing for me as I really would rather use one program for DJ & KJ.

Atomix has made a few adjustments to accommodate KJ Hosting, but It's a shame that a powerful program for DJing such as VDJ can't be just as powerful as a KJ hosting software.

Well I'm off to spend more money to get Karaoki since VDJ appears to have no interest in diversifying their program to the level of Karaoki.

Hello MagicDon,
I'm just your opinion

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 7:25 am
While i am sorry that people are leaving VDJ for other suppliers I can understand it, and Scott to be told " I am aware" is all very good but you guys do tend to drag your feet with customers requests. Not an easy task but it is your career choice.

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 8:14 am
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sure they have my money,and i am pleased with what i have,But if the Karaoke side was improved they would have many more sales i would think

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 10:08 am
I said earlier we are aware of your requests and something is coming in that respect. I appreciate that it's been a while and people want specifics. Unfortunately I cannot be specific - we dont say what is coming and when - but as a member of the development team I will say that the very next build has some new karaoke features.

If you feel you have the time and skills required to partake in the beta testing process to help shape the software then we are actually accepting applications, as per the thread in the general forum.

Posté Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 2:30 pm
Famtastic news at last but I suppose now the next update will be .......................................................?

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 9:40 am
SBDJ wrote :
we dont say what is coming and when

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 9:46 am
Christmas is coming, update is coming..... and the race is on.......

Posté Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 1:20 am
63%