Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet music videos for djs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mike44PRO InfinityMember since 2010

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a site ( besides vjstreet ) that has a good selection of 80's & 90's rock videos

Posté Sun 24 Jan 16 @ 9:38 am
Klaus8Home userMember since 2016
Good set of sites!I will use some of them too

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 8:22 pm
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 8:53 pm
www.mp4remix.com

www.crooklynclan.net

Posté Mon 02 May 16 @ 12:05 pm

Posté Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 5:43 am
provideos4djs has a good selection.

Posté Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 8:49 pm
paxwebbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
One thing I would like to say here is how unprofessional VJ Street customer service is. I tried to renew my subscription a few months back and was told by PayPal that I needed to add a credit card in order to make a payment to them. I explained to VJ Street that the whole point of using PayPal was to NOT have to enter a credit card number. Further emails to them were not returned, and I just discovered that my account was deleted. I will be sure to let as many people know how terrible VJStreet has turned out to be… a total joke how they respond to customers!! Here are some of the email comments from them:

"We try our best to NOT engage into personal battles with dj’s because every single staffer here is a seasoned dj and we understand how our market thinks.
The less we talk the better for everyone."

"No ONE is gonna explain to you how paypal works. Feel Free to give them a call or perhaps take your business elsewhere as you suggested earlier. "

Posté Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 2:15 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There's no need to dig up every old topic you can find though, one post is enough.

Posté Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 4:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)