Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Controller failed to connect - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a numark pro 2 controller and instead of connecting it just flashes i cant do anything with it. idk whats going on but im getting heated.

Posté Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 7:13 am
Hey guys i had the same issue with my sb2 and its because you dont connect it to realtek speakers you set the default to realtek digital output and then it should be able to launch your AISO driver and the sound should work perfectly just make sure u dont mistake the two because you put the default on speakers when your watching youtube or listening to spotify etc with headphones in your aux but in order for the drivers to launch on VDJ you need to have it on the digital output, hope this solves it because i had the exact problem with the sb2 and its all because of that!

Posté Mon 01 Jan 18 @ 9:19 am
My controller-the Pioneer DDJ SR has been working fine for over a year. Suddenly a couple days ago I go to log on to do my radio shows and it doesn't work. What gives?

I checked the laptop and all the sound configurations work. I even use the B.U.T.T. to stream from pre-recorded mixes just to see if the sound works THROUGH the controller and it works fine. But VDJ 8 continues to say "failed to connect."

There must be a sensible explanation but I can't figure it out. I even switched to a slightly older laptop to see if it work working and no go.

Going to Guitar Center where I bought to ask for help....may be something-some little thing I over looked. But if any of you can help before I do all that maybe one of you can help.

DJ Freedom | MixToGoRadio.com

Posté Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 10:06 pm
eazy7o4PRO SubscriberMember since 2011
I Have A pioneer sx3... I plugged it in and vitural asked to use sound card.. I hit no on accident, but I cant get that screen to pop back up no matter how many times I restart everything, the controller works fine with program just trying get sound card to work anyone know what to do ?

Posté Tue 18 Sep 18 @ 1:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)