Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet No BeatMatching Option

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djtompicControlleristMember since 2016
I was asked by one of your senior staff members to post my request here, after discovering beatmatching cannot be totally disabled in automix mode. Here is the discussion:
Good question. Not every DJ has the need to beatmix tracks. Or perhaps nothing more than fade one song to another with a second or two of silence. Salsa dancers absolutely hate DJ's mixing their dance music, and for multiple reasons.

I am using the option for dual decks playback in automix mode so I can preset the pitch before a song starts to play. However, once a song ends and another starts to play, the predetermined pitch position either gets reset to zero, or it moves to the same position of the previous playing deck. No matter what settings I use (beatmatch=no, reset pitch=no, pitch lock off), I cannot get full manual control over the pitch sliders in automix mode.

So does that mean I can't use automix aka autoplay? Why does automix force me to use beatmatch? I'd also like to add, the software on occasion moves the pitch sliders while I manually load songs on the decks. autoBPMMatch =No, shoud be just that. No beatMatch. Software is not wanting to do this.

What I am asking here is quite simple. Offer the option to really shut off beatmatching. This is an otherwise amazing piece of software. And it would be better if this could be fixed.

Posté Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 1:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 2:46 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
a rsi script to query load pulse, if no write current pitch to var, if yes set the pitch from the var,

is that a passable idea/

Posté Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 6:24 pm
and maybe your script Loco to preset/control the pitch during AM would be helpful for him

Posté Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 6:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)