Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet denon mc 4000 effects

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am using a denon mc 4000 with virtual dj 8 pro . can anyone tell me how to set the 3 effects on each deck . It currently seems likew ony efx #1 is working .

Posté Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 1:44 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
 Best Answer Hold SHIFT down and then press the TAP button to toggle between the Single FX and
Multi FX effects mode.
:-)

Posté Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 7:11 pm[ selected best answer by PhantomDeejay on Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 8:24 pm ]
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Hold SHIFT down and then press the TAP button to toggle between the Single FX and
Multi FX effects mode.

Selected as best answer Posté Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 7:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 2:28 pm
To the OP how well do you like this controller?? Been thinking of getting something smaller and this one has caught my eye.

Any details would be appreciated, Thanks!

Posté Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 3:53 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I also have the 4000 and I think it's a great controller. Very well made, the audio and mics are crystal clear. Get yourself a nice case, and go to town!

Posté Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 4:48 am
thanks Rob will try it later today ..

Posté Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 10:51 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
To the OP how well do you like this controller?? Been thinking of getting something smaller and this one has caught my eye.

Any details would be appreciated, Thanks!

the 4000 controller is a solid piece . I use to own the mc6000 .... then went to a pioneer ddj unit and was having hardware issues. I bought the 4000 recently and am so happy with it . gain control, master booth outs , 2 mics - how can you go wrong . the unit was built for the mobile entertainer is priced right and has roadworthiness. I don't scratch so cant say much about jog wheels

Posté Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 10:58 pm
RobRoy wrote :
Hold SHIFT down and then press the TAP button to toggle between the Single FX and
Multi FX effects mode.

This does work but doesnt change the view on the screen, I need this to reflect on the screen as well. Ive tried the stock VDJ skin as well as SliverSleek and the change isnt reflected on screen.

I havent/cant memorize every parameter for every fx so its important I see them on screen. Can anybody help me get this to change using Phantoms SliverSleek please???

Other then that I love my 4000.

Posté Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 5:31 am
OK disregraud my last post, I got everything sorted out. My buttons now reflect on screen.

Now this controller is truly badass!!

Posté Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 6:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)