Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet HELP today please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ TEALPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I use split cue (please only respond if you know what that is! thanks), and even if the volume is all the way up, and the headphone is turned all the way to the cue, THE VOLUME for the cue is SO much lower then the master that I am having a VERY hard time. It wasnt always like this, i dont know if it has been since I updated to 8.1 or if its jsut my settings in the configuration, please help, i need the cue in my left ear volume up! THANKS
I use a macbook pro retina and a traktor s4mk2

Posté Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 7:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Gains of tracks is at a appropriate level (0 db) ?
Headphone Mix knob at 0% ?

Posté Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 7:54 pm
oh, i posted pics, i guess they didnt come up

Posté Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 9:27 pm
Can anyone who uses lick you please help me the Q side of my headphones the volume is way lower than the master side I'm having a very hard time with it and I have a gig ASAP I can't seem to get any answers and there's no customer service and no support and chat is never online thank you

Posté Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 11:39 pm
Try knocking up the headphonesGain setting to 0.60 and see if that helps

Posté Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 11:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You didnt answer my questions, but anyways, just to understand, if you turn off the Split Headphones option/setting, does the sound in your Headphones come back to a much louder level ?

Posté Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 1:35 am
Im not sure. Ill have to check when im at The gig. But I think it will be the same, and I HAVE to split cue.

Posté Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 2:49 am
I am still having this issue, its horrible, my cue ear (left) volume is too low...I can hardly hear, HELP PLEASE?

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 6:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You haven't provided any extra information to troubleshoot your issue, such as what you've tried from above, or any of the information requested from you.

In the absence of that, I would recommend you go on chat support now whilst it is open and they will have time to work with you. Don't leave it until they close or are about to close ;)

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 7:34 pm
Are the hours for chat support listed anywhere? What time zone? Why not 24 hour?

Posté Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 9:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)