Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pro Subscriber Virtual DJ Payment
If i get the Pro Subscriber and i choose to pay monthly, do i pay 20 dollars every month until i get the 299 or its just 20 dollars every month forever?

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 2:53 pm
Subscription does not go towards a full licence so you pay as long as you need it. You still need to pay the full amount if you decide to change over at some point.

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 2:58 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
LOL ( not a car ) NO you can DL the Home for free play with that,if you have a gig or gigs then subscribe II VDj PRO for that month,this is to help the fly by night Dj that DONT Dj all the time but need full control over the SW & controller.In the end $299.oo is not much over 1yr.

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 12:48 am
I'm trying to pay my bills HOWWWE

Posté Wed 18 Sep 19 @ 9:27 pm
The money for my subscription is in the bank and has bot been taken out how do i make a payment

Posté Tue 12 Oct 21 @ 6:03 pm
I'm trying to track my monthly subscription which was paid 2 weeks ago but my account still not active. How do I find out where it went. My bank statement doesn't have a reference , just the amount that went out to Virtual DJ via FS and no confirmation email about payment received.

Posté Thu 04 Nov 21 @ 5:36 pm
I'm trying to track my monthly subscription which was paid 2 weeks ago but my account still not active. How do I find out where it went. My bank statement doesn't have a reference , just the amount that went out to Virtual DJ via FS and no confirmation email about payment received. Can anyone help?

Posté Thu 04 Nov 21 @ 5:40 pm
fredo24Home userMember since 2013
bonjour je narive pas a me conecter au serveur virtualdj je ne peux pas actinee la licensse virtualdjpro merci pour la reponsse cordialement

Posté Fri 10 Jun 22 @ 7:37 am